How much do you think his book sales have nosedived?

How much do you think his book sales have nosedived?

Attached: grrm.jpg (385x362, 43.2K)

what did he think was going to happen? he abandoned his only big success before finishing it and left 2 jewish hollywood writers to fill in the ending.

He's rich and famous and now he has a highly successful video game to his name. He doesn't give a flying fuck. I doubt he even gives a shit about black Valyrians.

Atleast in berserk the hiatus was a cool boat purgatory

But I'm glas people will never change their mind and hate Elden Ring :)

Then why did he give this quote?

Because he has to at least pretend he still cares. Kind of like how he pretends he hasn't finished Winds of Winter.

If he ever finishes them, the next books won't sell anywhere near as well as they would have before the TV show fucked the brand but that's his own fault for being a lazy slow fat fuck

Looks like fans finally realized that George Is a hack and won’t finish the series. Oh well, I’m sure he’ll put some pointless world history on ASOIAF that no one cares about

Not enough. I'm still bitter over getting invested in the characters he doesn't give a shit about.

I knew he isn't going to finish the series, but I used to think he'll finish fucking Winds. It's been 11 fucking years, and all he has to show for it is the material he cut from Dance.

There are sub-human retard faggots who think he's justified to not finish his job. Stupid cunts need a sledgehammer to the jaw.

i wonder if the TV ending had some similarities with his planned ending, but he is butthurt that it was so poorly received so now he's at a crossroads of whether he just releases it and be done with it or rewrites everything

Wish he just came out and said he gave up on finishing everything and instead just making excuses and dragging the fans along. It’s clear he doesn’t know how to finish the story. AFFC and ADWD were bloated with all sorts of stuff and he doesn’t know how to tie everything up. World of ASOIAF became too big for him and he caught up in too much worldbuilding. There’s a reason why he wrote to history books filled with details that won’t end up mattering instead. Shit, ADWD literally has a whole page dedicated to Tyrion describing turtles, fucking turtles. George has long described himself as a writer that doesn’t plan anything out

why are fiction fans all angry at change? stories are supposed to change chuds!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1814x896, 531.32K)

he had almost zero involvement in elden ring

>It’s clear he doesn’t know how to finish the story

According to he has already finished it but is too scared to release it while he still draws breath.

>has to at least pretend he still cares
what would be the consequence of not pretending?

I love this ending for George. Never did a man so much deserve his legacy of piss and shit.
>writes the series because "the good guy doesn't always win"
>"oh no! people want Jon Snow to win...I know, I'll kill him! Hah! life is not like the songs, readers!"
>Has no clue how to climax and conclude the series, so people stop caring
>allows HBO/D&D to ruin the story and legacy
>w-why don't people like my stories anymore? s-shae, pls help

This overgrown man baby should have realized you can depict a realistic, tragic story that retains themes of heroism, valor, honor and that these ideals triumph over the nihilism, laziness and shock schlock present in his abortion of a series.

No wonder Tolkien is still the gold standard.

>don’t finish book because “fuck you”
>let HBO write the ending
>hurrr why does everyone hate me

b-but he's the american tolkien...

cast him

The levels of seethe in this post. It's like, tell me you're an incel without telling me you're an incel.

i'm pretty sure he have at least a general idea of what his ending should be, he is just a lazy fuck

Finish the books you fat fuck, I love the books

the tv show on the other hand was GARBAGE