Are we getting any 2022 housing market bubble kinos like The Big Short (2015) for 00s

are we getting any 2022 housing market bubble kinos like The Big Short (2015) for 00s

Attached: growth-in-u-s-home-values-outpaces-that-of-incomes.png (676x840, 18.34K)

No because there isn't a bubble. We're gonna have a 6-12 month micro dick recession to pay for the years of lockdown and money printing. Eventually wages catch up and everything is priced in new dollars because guess what, you'll own nothing and delflation won't happen because there's so much cash from new housing to soften the drop. Imagine not start buying everything you can into the next year and being priced out forever from the market because it's gonna happen to a lot of Any Forumstards

House prices won’t go down ever, unless the government seizes property and creates giant commie apartment complexes for cheap.

You vill own nothing.

>Eventually wages catch up
HAHAHAHAHA

dis nigga gonna be homeless in six months after creditors take everything from him

thanks for the liquidity :) Come again in the future

/thread

You'll be selling grandma's gold earrings for a year old out of date bag of chips in two years time.

Attached: 1574253115038.jpg (1091x953, 408.62K)

yeah its the 2000 dollars the gov gave us that's causing inflation and not the billions of dollars of ppp loans that were given to businesses that never have to be paid back.

Wages haven't caught up for like 30+ years lol

Where you do think that money is gonna go? Sure it can disappear. But riddle me this, if they're against deflation. So they either print money to stop deflation pressure, or that money circulates in the other case. Either way, something must moon, it may just not be the same stocks that already mooned, but those may moon again after and for a long time (my timeframe is 10 years)

Its right around the same amount $800bn for both those things. Then the extra unemployment too was alot.

Amazingly bad advice

You're right about everything except wages catching up.

Always funny to read the redditor comments in these threads.
>muh PPP LOANS!!
Lol. I got a PPP loan. I had to provide the previous year's payroll and bank account statements and I had to continue paying my employees with the loan money and provide payroll and bank account statements to prove it in order for it to be forgiven. PPP was probably the only successful program the govt implemented for covid.

They're gonna catch up until the goyim are somewhat satisfied, more it's impossible to tell

i think people are too quick to blame average people that got very little actual money. but in hindsight the unemployment insurance was probably a bit much especially in 2021.

>PPP was probably the only successful program the govt implemented for covid.
Are you kidding? There's a new story every week in my city about some alderman or business owner who scammed PPP for ez money.

Average people got 800bn+.

no one is talking about what you personally did with the money

No, it's just going to create a wider berth between the haves and have nots. A new "class" between lower and middle, where current lower class products, such as fast food, will cater to them, and the emergence of new products to cater to the now lower lower class. Like dollar stores on steroids.

the median must be like 1400 dollars over the course of 2 years. idk why you're being weird.

First of all you're being hyperbolic. Second of all, a small percentage of fraud is better than complete 2008-tier economic collapse. You reddit guys who have never run a business think you just got free money when really both the application and forgiveness request required a stack of IRS documents and weeks (months for forgiveness) of review. Sure, you can commit fraud. But you can commit fraud in anything.

PPP loans went directly into stock buybacks, buying assets, and offshore company accounts. So basically everything that wasn't payrolls and keepings jobs from going overseas. The money won't circulate in the main US economy but in smaller circles outside of the average consumer. At least with the cash everyone got some of it went directly into everyday expenses.

>plague kills a whole bunch of people and reduces demand
Bill Gates only wants affordable housing, it all makes sense now.

PPP loans are only forgiven if you provide proof of payrolls. You're lying and/or fell for reddit meme.

Why not tax rich people to reduce aggregate demand

Canada is crazier. Like half the houses around me are owned by chinese money launderers and I don't even live in Vancouver.

Rich people already pay their fair share.

lmao

cringe

next global depression coming soon