He's on the run

>“They move around so much [that] we’re stuck in this legal limbo situation, and we can’t serve them in any place they’re in long enough,” Chase Iron Eyes told The Times. “They’ve been flighty. They’ve been avoiding service, and now there’s public pressure mounting on them to make a decision, which makes us very concerned about Ezra’s volatile nature. ... We’re working very hard to get this order enforced wherever they are.”

>Tokata’s parents said they allowed the teen to fly to London with Miller, along with other tribal members, for the “Fantastic Beasts” premiere in 2017. While there, Miller allegedly tried to sleep in the same bed as the then-14-year-old Tokata and was prevented from doing so by a chaperone who accompanied them on the trip, according to the petition.

Attached: Screenshot_20220611_154209_com.android.chrome_edit_105392854165688.jpg (1080x1549, 463.41K)

Never could have guessed...

Just goes to show, it's always the ones you most suspect.

>they
>they've
lmao

This piece of shit should be killed

he’s using the speed force irl

But he always seemed so mentally stable...

I wonder how that one ezra whiteknight guy is going to defend this.

Will he an hero?

Attached: 1545704226663.jpg (546x540, 33.41K)

Whether it's true or not I don't care
LOCK HIM UP

>They move around so much
who

Them. They're everywhere

They finally accept me for who I actually am. A person with Multiple Personality Disorder. I wonder who I'll be today

Attached: 55136440236.jpg (704x652, 101.9K)

homosexuals

how many of him are there? I'm scared

They call him the Flash cause he exposes himself to children.

Why he did this? He was a loved actor by a bunch of horny teens and now end up like a piece of shit. Im pretty sure Flash is gonna bomb because normies would not give a shit about a non charismatic lead

>along with other tribal members
>tribal members
???

>charismatic
I saw a video of this guy dancing in a bar on TMZ. He looked like a fucking dork.

Attached: 720full-universal-soldier-screenshot.jpg (720x576, 47.08K)

Ezra is jewish (member of the tribe) but he is unique in that he is a result of what the tribe is supposed to be pushing on the rest of the world. He wasn’t supposed to drink the kool-aid himself and now he has turned into something that cannot be controlled. It’s fascinating actually.

Injuns

What's the point of being "loved by a bunch of horny teens" if you don't fuck them?

>>tribal members
>Attorney and activist Chase Iron Eyes and his wife, Sara Jumping Eagle, petitioned the Standing Rock Sioux tribal court on a reservation in North Dakota Tuesday to issue an order of protection for their child, Tokata Iron Eyes.
It's an actual Indian tribe...Ezra just did a Molests With Wolves.

lol didn't expect that one, pretty kino that they kept their naming traditions too

WarnerBros literally admitted that he could kill somebody and they still wouldn't fire him from The Flash

He can do anything he wants.

And who's fault is that?

That's right. We all know the answer to that question.

Attached: butt buddies.jpg (1920x1080, 341.62K)

Anything for cunny

fuck