Nothing Even Comes Close

Nothing Even Comes Close

Attached: Rustin Cohle 01.jpg (1296x730, 115.93K)

season 2 was better

>169442877
I know you’re just trying to farm (you)s so I’m not going to give you one.

Meme all you want, but we all know, drone shot after drone shot of disgusting industrial wasteland is bland, the directing, writing and acting was uninspired and will not be remembered as being on par with Season One, season two will be a constant reminder of piss poor performance on all accounts. Pizza, no matter how hard he tries, will never capture the lighting in a bottle magic that is Season One, not now, not ever, Pizza knows this, and so should you.

Attached: Rustin Cohle - Gif 02.gif (500x206, 925.79K)

>Green paint on his ears
That fatal blow took the show from a 10 to a 9.

Could have been ear-muffs saying as he was a lawn mower but no, green paint on his ears from painting greenhouses. mind-blowing retardation.

>you know all the back and forth between Rust and Marty you liked?
>well fuck that! have like a dozen new characters you could care less about

>s01e01 – s01e06
kino
>s01e07
meh
>s01e08
utter trash

1 - doomer man debunks life (cringe compilation)
2 - Cuckold, Cunt, and Faggot's adventures in Hollywood
3 - nigger nigger ooga booga dem wypipo be rayciss sheeeit

did you not finish season 1?

*Slams p podium*

Making Rust a two-pump-chump is what dropped season 1 to 3/10. Nobody can take seriously a man who finishes that fast, lmao.

the people who think rustin learned his lesson by the end of the season are reading too much into it. This is like watching a whole season of a man jerking off into potted plants, and in the last episode him saying "maybe there's more to life than jerking off into potted plants"

lol just watched this scene yesterday and was thinking the same thing. i guess we’re supposed to assume that neither of them have fucked in a while, but really???

season 2 got better at it went along the last 4 episodes of 1 were all filler

>mutilated faggots

TD S01 > Under the Banner of Heaven > Too Old to Die Young

Attached: Oh yea.webm (1280x720, 963.84K)

I would say
Episodes 1, 2, 3 > 4, 5, 6
Also I'm not sure I'd call Episode 6 kino even, it's great but not at the same level as the first 5. First 3 really is the absolute pinnacle of the show though, when it starts really ramping up the stakes in 4 and 5 it kind of loses some of that magic.
Episode 8 is definitely and without a doubt the weakest episode, it has ever so slightly grown on me, but its still like a 6.5/10

Pizza just wanted to make a show about to detectives in a car talking about philosophy, hence the Ligotti references, but knew it would not fly, so he injected the serial killer element into the show, he placed the serial killer element under the various layers of the Rust and Marty dynamic, and only in the last few episodes do we witness the serial killers perspective, that being Errol. The reason for this distinction, was to create a journey from the perspective of both detectives, and subsequently give the viewer a place to feel as though they have been given a ticket to traverse the route with them. Pizza was correct in his decision, and it shows.

Attached: Errol - 01.jpg (865x575, 60.86K)

Eh. The idea that he chased a girl down to rape/drug/murder wearing hearing protection is just as goofy. The rare chnace he just got green paint on his ears accidently wiping them works better. After all, a hige point made in the show is that sometimes cases are broken by the most inane trivial details, amd that, is like the most inane trivial detail.

Generation Kill
Twin Peaks
Dark
Chernobyl
Better Call Saul
Rome
The Young Pope
Mindhunter

Plenty of shows not only come close, but surpass it.

I thought it was earmuffs too at first, but only realised later it was green paint. The reasoning was very thin.

This, finale of Season 2 was kino, finale of S1 was cringe af

Also S2 music was better