Do people in the USA actually think asian men are more feminine or is it a Any Forums meme?

Do people in the USA actually think asian men are more feminine or is it a Any Forums meme?

Attached: 1620919367426.png (819x938, 946.89K)

I knew never we are considered as "feminine" until I came here. I fucked over dozens of white and brown women, they were all jumping on my dick and fighting get a piece of me but I'm apparently a sissy lol.

Lmao at the nigga on the bottom right

He has got a big ass reese cup on his head

To say they think we are feminine is a bit of a stretch but it is true they don’t see us as men
We and indians are basically seen as a sexless eunuch class meant to do jobs for society
It’s not that woman see us and think “ew gross what a pathetic excuse of a man ill never have sex with him”
It’s that the idea of sex doesn’t cross their mind at all when they see us, no more than when they see a tree

Weird thing is that they don't see Asian men outside of NA that way.

>asian men
>I

I see you as men.

Educate yourself, pajeet.

Attached: turanid_1684145.png (1280x1181, 1.26M)

Asian are objectively more feminine though?

That's in fact why for a lot of people and women they're more attractive

stop being docile and tight. Just chimp out like blacks.

Konichiwa dude!

Depends. West Asians are most robust/less neotenous.

Attached: Average Turk.jpg (554x958, 85.19K)

Behold the (You)s

Attached: 51887196-BE3F-4879-923F-03CBE2F9CCE4.png (1080x1080, 1.78M)

What's with his smile kek

He looks docile, though

Looks white

me on the right

He knows

Attached: 170DA2F5-BB14-4566-BD69-303D3BE5EB88.gif (220x220, 95.98K)

In the bed? Nah man, he has the type of a guy who ravages through pink pussies and throws them into wall after wall after spitting on their face.

Happens with all more silent,smaller and less extroverted men. Sadly most asian people are on average smaller. It IS a handicap in a society with tons of average tall people.

This is what he looks like, undoubtedly white

Attached: AF7CF404-1111-4448-A9CF-DD5DA32C556D.jpg (1080x1080, 158.4K)

>Sadly most asian people are on average smaller
Depends, in Turkey, the more Asian you are, the taller you are. Caucasian/Anatolian genes cause manletism.

That's not him. I posted a pic of myself on fit 6 months ago. He downloaded it and begun larping as white. Turks are Mongolian browns

Uh, Paki bro? Your VPN fucked up, it shows Georgia.