>Drives to different hospital 30 minutes away that accepts his insurance
>Steps over a dozen sleeping homeless people to get inside
>They hand him a FAQ/fact sheet on tinnitus and prescribe him Xanax
>TheNextDay.jpg
>Looking online for special hearing aids that alleviate symptoms
>They're $6,000
>Insurance doesn't cover them
>Dad considers enrolling in Medicare, which brings the cost down to $1,000
>But if he does that, he looses his current work-provided health insurance, which also covers my mom
>tfw my 60-year old mom might have to get a full-time (9 hours per day) job at a supermarket just to get her own health insurance
>All so my dad can afford hearing aids

Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 403_504001620[1].jpg (1162x1680, 123.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aarp.org/health/medicare-qa-tool/do-i-enroll-in-medicare-age-65-even-if-still-working/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's 6k to the average American family, where each working member makes 100k/mo (according to Any Forums)?

This

>tinnitus
As real as gender dysphoria

The Average American makes $30,000 to $60,000.

My dad makes like $2-3k a month.

nope would cost me a dime to get it checked here, either buy my regular doctor or through my work-deal doctor and i would get through at both within the day.

>Does this happen in your cunt?
Non, parce que c'est pas nos hôpitaux qui décident quelles mutuelles ils acceptent, et tout le système sécu/mutuelle est à peu près standardisé

Attached: 1280px-Distribution_of_Annual_Household_Income_in_the_United_States_2015.svg.png (1280x800, 64.09K)

lol poor people

>Does this happen in your cunt

No.

no, if that happened here you'd either wait in line a couple minutes or several hours but would be attended if it was an emergency, if it wasn't they'd put you in an endless queue for an appointment that would happen in a couple months, maybe over a year, and they'd give you whatever medicine you need for free, however expensive (if in the public system)

if you had insurance you'd also have to go to a specified hospital/clynic and the company could fuck you by denying you cover, in which case you'd probably have to sue and make them do it by judicial order. Insurance can cover from half to the whole expenditure depending on the contract and doesn't guarantee you'd be quickly scheduled for an appointment, hopefully so for an emergency (only happened to me once when i was a kid, i had to transfer but it wasn't too long).

All in all, I feel you bro, best wishes for the USAian people.

Attached: 1623131431377.jpg (960x893, 116.71K)

That fucking sucks. It's not a thing here yet but our healthcare has only been privatised about 20 years ago so I suppose it's only a matter of time. We're just seeing private clinics pop up while hospitals are beginning to fail.

I can't relate with that story, but I still feel for you anonkun

it's real you just need to not be a faggot and get over it/accept the consequences of your actions
t. innitus from music

Is there a reason why your healthcare system is being privatized? Do most people actually want that to happen?

kill yourself

That is bullshit. you can enroll in medicare and employer insurance at the same time.

No. Even if I use private healthcare, i don't lose my rights to common healthcare and I can have multiple private insurances in the same time. Also, all emergency services are free.

what would it look like here
>dad has some kind of bad tinnitus attack in the middle of the night
>take a taxi to your local emergency healthcare center
>but what's going on? nah that's not serious enough, pls go home and rest
>next day dad goes to the same healthcare center to schedule an appointmet
>your appointmet is next week sir
>next week he comes, doctors listens to him
>here, i will prescribe you a visit to a otolaryngologist
>dad goes back home, asks me to check local otolaryngologists online
>nobody picks up the phone
>he rides a bus to the closest one
>sorry we are full, you will be able sign up next year
>in the next one they tell him to wait 9 months
>in the another one its 7 months, dad agrees
>we will need to run tests sir, here is your prescription
>another 2 months of waiting
>dad dies, it was brain cancer

Employees of small companies are not guaranteed both.

aarp.org/health/medicare-qa-tool/do-i-enroll-in-medicare-age-65-even-if-still-working/
>Do I need to enroll at 65 if I work for a small company?
>The laws that prohibit large companies from requiring Medicare-eligible employees to drop the employer plan and sign up for Medicare do not apply to companies with fewer than 20 people. In this situation, the employer decides.

How many myocarditis juice did he get?

>hearing aids
goddmanit

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 571.59K)