Alright I'm just going to come out and say it

Alright I'm just going to come out and say it

Norm Macdonald isn't funny. Yeah i get that you are supposed to snicker at his jokes with a sly twisted mouth because its so intelligent and the audience are being mocked, but that is a cope for having shitty jokes. He was also very up his own ass, he was smug and hid behind a calm personality while he mocked and showed his arrogance to others. Just look at his twitter, he likes to attack people personally and thinks that whatever opinion he has is the correct one because he is so smart. I've seen anons talking about stand up comedy as if it's some huge respectable art form, while they only name the same comedians over and over again. Can you Norm fans stop pretending he is funny and intelligent and see the broken confused man he was. His whole career lasted off a arrogant attitude, he put no effort into anything and got away with it because people fall for his arrogance and sardonic personality. I'm not glad he's dead but I'm so tired of anons pretending he was some genius and falling for the mask he wore.

Attached: Norm_MacDonald_(26378045703)_(cropped).jpg (870x1259, 316.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt0103060/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5NoQg8LdDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a little funny sometimes. Very overrated by Any Forums

norm is one of the greatest comics ever and no one matches his level of deadpan dark humor

I've never heard a joke of his that made me laugh until I was crying and nauseated. He's, dare I say it, mid.

He's a comedians comedian
If you don't get his humor maybe try someone like Jim Gaffigan, i dunno

how was his humor dark? he basically stole old timey jokes and make them unfunny.

>wahh he was rude on twitter
you literally sound like a twink right now, OP

Nigger

I saw his last session in front of a camera on Netflix and he would make me lol from time to time. He has a great way of talking like no joke is coming and then hits you with the bazinga.

Norm IS funny.

he has jokes about suicide, alcoholism, and cancer, if you don't recognize Norm as dark you haven't watched much norm, I'd reckon

>a comedians comedian
oh what a cool secret club you have. You anons who suck his dick must be really funny comedians! maybe hes just shit? you never hear of a musicians musician, they are judged on their own merits. its as if norm cant be criticized because to his fans any criticism looks like 'this person doesn't get him like I do because I'm part of the comedians comedian club'.

>you are supposed to snicker at his jokes with a sly twisted mouth because its so intelligent and the audience are being mocked
wut, this isn't even close. that's more of a Letterman thing. His stand up was never for me really, he's just a funny person. Like when he fucked with those youtube awards people or his podcast or his book. Those are all peak Norm. His secret weapon was not giving a shit if people liked him which is the biggest transgression 99% of comedians make

Of course he's not funny, he's dead.

dude you are hyperventilating.

We're coming for you, Fatrick. Pringles Can John has died and you're next.

just say you dont own a doghouse op

Yeah but you're a retard and no one cares what you think.

Attached: 2535109892_2b8659f9a9_b-01.jpg (564x564, 69.74K)

>you never hear of a musicians musician
Wrong, I actually hear that phrase a lot when people describe more niche artist

You expect me to read that hah?

>he put no effort into anything and got away with it because people fall for his arrogance and sardonic personality
I feel personally attacked

is that ryu from street fighter?

More of a comment really

I have, you're just a retard with no actual hobbies or interests so you don't get that within every hobby there exist people like this who are good to the point that they only really impress other people in that hobby.

?????????

I hear that term thrown around all the time to refer to musicians who are very technically excellent and who compose music that is super interesting, but not to a layman who only wants the same 4 chord progressions you hear in every song.

His name is Keno and he is our guy.

m.imdb.com/title/tt0103060/

NINE
ELEVEN

Attached: 44v6.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

I have a lot of hobbies and interests, I am a musician and I don't think that a musician is worth a thing if he only appeals to other musicians. Besides its a dumb thing to say that norm was a comedians comedian when he appeals to mouth breathers on Any Forums. I like most of the older comedians that norm liked, i respect his love for dangerfield but everything about norm and his fans is arrogant

Sup Fatrick

Attached: 1570691249199.jpg (384x384, 24.6K)

OP is wrong.

He's a nice fella.
I remember the first time I met the guy.
We were hanging out under the Queensboro bridge.

dude, hitler.... bad guy *looks into the camera with a sly look and puckered lips*
I literally died of laughter, what a joke!

How much does he charge?

norm is an anti-comedian but he hated the term and hated other anti-comedians who did the same shit he did. that is his arrogance.

The more I learn about this OP fella, the more I don't care for him!

> I am a musician and I don't think that a musician is worth a thing if he only appeals to other musicians
You must be a very poor musician if you can't understand what this term means. It's used as a way to refer to someone who DESERVES more views, but might not get it because people are fucking plebs and want their music in a specific packaging and don't want things that break the mold too much.

It also refers to musicians who create music that is so complex, it can only be appreciated fully by other musicians. A recent example I can think of is Tim Henson. The opening riff alone is so technically complex, it's hard to imagine playing it yourself with all the mute notes and techniques he employs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5NoQg8LdDk

As for Norm, he made jokes that were often too smart for the audience. That and being conservative are the only reasons retards hate him.

i saw this really funny youtube comment that said the same joke. This is just as funny seeing it on Any Forums. norm lives on!

It wasn't him, but he was talking to this Adam Egret guy
Giving handjobs to punks.
$15 a man!

>until I was crying and nauseated

lel

Contrarian spergs are boring.

This but unironically.

it has nearly 6 million views...

More of a comment, really

6 million views is nothing in a world where the average pop star gets like 500 million to billions of views.

>if i dont personally like something it must be literally objectively rationally shit!!
grow up kid. people have different tastes