Are you going to watch the bet awards? list of nominees:

Are you going to watch the bet awards? list of nominees:
Best Female R&B/Pop Artist
Ari Lennox Chlöe Doja Cat H.E.R. Jazmine Sullivan Mary J. Blige Summer Walker
Best male R&B/Pop Artist
Blxst Chris Brown Giveon Lucky Daye The Weeknd Wizkid Yung Bleu
Best Group
Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak) Chlöe X Halle City Girls Lil Baby & Lil Durk Migos Young Dolph & Key Glock
Best Collaboration
Wizkid feat. Justin Bieber & Tems - "Essence" DJ Khaled fest. Lil Baby & Lil Durk - "Every Chance I Get" Baby Keem & Kendrick Lamar - "Family Ties Doja Cat feat. SZA - "Kiss Me More" Drake feat. Future & Young Thug - "Way 2 Sexy" Bia feat. Nicki Minaj - "Whole Lotta Money (Remix)"
Best Female Hip Hop Artist
Cardi B Doja Cat Latto Megan Thee Stallion Nicki Minaj Saweetie
Best Male Hip Hop Artist
Drake Future J. Cole Jack Harlow Kanye West Kendrick Lamar Lil Baby
Video of the Year
Baby Keem & Kendrick Lamar - "Family Ties" Chlöe - "Have Mercy" Doja Cat feat. SZA - "Kiss Me More" Ari Lennox - "Pressure" Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) - "Smokin Out The Window" Drake feat. Future & Young Thug - "Way 2 Sexy"
Video Director of the Year
Anderson .Paak a.k.a. Director .Paak Benny Boom Beyoncé & Dikayl Rimmasch Director X Hype Williams Missy Elliott
Best New Artist
Baby Keem Benny the Butcher Latto Muni Long Tems Yung Bleu
Album of the Year
Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak) - An Evening with Silk Sonic H.E.R. - Back of My Mind Tyler, the Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost Drake - Certified Lover Boy Kanye West - Donda Jazmine Sullivan - Heaux Tales, Mo' Tales: The Deluxe Doja Cat - Planet Her
Dr. Bobby Jones Best Gospel/Inspirational Award
Marvin Sapp - "All In Your Hands" Kanye West - "Come to Life" Kelly Price - "Grace" Fred Hammond - "Hallelujah" H.E.R. & Tauren Wells - "Hold Us Together (Hope Mix)" Election Worship & Maverick City Music - "Jireh" Lil Baby X Kirk Franklin - "We Win"

Attached: bet awards afterparty.jpg (1261x2228, 335.82K)

BET Her
Alicia Keys - "Best of Me (Originals)" Mary J. Blige - "Good Morning Gorgeous" Chlöe - "Have Mercy" Ari Lennox - "Pressure" Jazmine Sullivan - "Roster" Summer Walker & Ari Lennox - "Unloyal" Doja Cat - "Woman"
Best International Act
Dave (UK) Dinos (France) Fally Ipupa (DRC) Fireboy DML (Nigeria) Little Simz (UK) Ludmilla (Brazil) Major League DJZ (South Africa) Tayc (France) Tems (Nigeria)
Best Movie
Candyman King Richard Respect Space Jam: A New Legacy Summer of Soul The Harder They Fall
Best Actor
Adrian Holmes - Bel-Air Anthony Anderson - Black-ish Damson Idris - Snowfall Denzel Washington - The Tragedy of Macbeth Forest Whitaker - Respect / Godfather of Harlem Jabari Banks - Bel-Air Sterling K. Brown - This Is Us
Best Actress
Aunjanue Ellis - King Richard Coco Jones - Bel-Air Issa Rae - Insecure Jennifer Hudson - Respect Mary J. Blige - Power Book II: Ghost Queen Latifah - The Equalizer Quinta Brunson - Abbott Elementary Regina King - The Harder They Fall Zendaya - Euphoria / Spider-Man: No Way Home
Youngstars Award
Akira Akbar Demi Singleton Miles Brown Saniyya Sidney Storm Reid
Sportswoman of the Year Award
Brittney Griner Candace Parker Naomi Osaka Serena Williams Sha'Carri Richardson Simone Biles
Sportsman of the Year Award
Aaron Donald Bubba Wallace Giannis Antetokounmpo Ja Morant LeBron James Stephen Curry

Anyone who says they wouldn't fuck the hell out of that ass is shoot gay.

Megan Thee Stallion is a male to female tranny.
This is why the rapper Tory Lanez shot "her."

Yes. I am also attracted to large construction equipment.

I'd impregnate her.

Trashy culture. Bring back American class.

medications

i would berry my dick so deep in her ass that who could ever pull me out would be crowned shaka zulu

>blacks bitch and moan they aren't represented enough
>not only have their own channel, award show, sports where they are played millions to play games, they also are basically 50% of the film industry and still bitch and moa
How do Americans stop worshiping them?
Can you imagine if the Scotts still bitched and moaned about England brutalizing them, yet the Scotts had taken over their entire entertainment industry? I am so tired

Attached: 1652588633673.png (753x737, 1.31M)

That is Nicki Minaj?

no

Black women are made for ______ ?

white boys

Attached: Shaka Zulu.jpg (365x273, 14.84K)

Dmv

*laughs in French*

Megan Thee Stallion

Attached: 1654894615034.gif (266x476, 1.64M)

wdy think it's like fucking a black, thicc kween like that bros? i gotta imagine it's pretty amazing

Just go hire one if you're so curious lol

why do girls like this belch and fart like truckers

not a bad idea, but id pprefer to meet a hot kween in the wild that isnt just lookin to get paid and actually wwants BWC

Shouldn’t she be Megan Thee Mare? A stallion is a male horse

They’re literally all over the place. Black women may be the only group of females on the planet who still appreciate getting hit on in public

Well I live in Canada so it is pretty easy here you basically just message them on Tinder and many are game (Never gone through with it but they are really flirty) Might be harder in the USA with all the politics and such

I'm saying this a white guy, we can't handle something like that bros.

why even live?

Speak for yourself.

Attached: megan.jpg (750x404, 40.19K)

Its the same they just smell and talk weird

I want a thick, feminine black girl like Megan to femdom me, no pegging - I'm still the top but she is just aggressively seductive and demanding/controlling. CRAVES the white dick.

>hello fellow whites

Post more black girls please