There is now a whole new wave of prequelcucks driven by contrarianism and low-IQ gen z nostalgia

>there is now a whole new wave of prequelcucks driven by contrarianism and low-IQ gen z nostalgia

Attached: mike.png (753x611, 622.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzDIClx-_pY
youtube.com/watch?v=2fzjOlh5g_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bizarre cope, ever thought people like the prequels because they're good?

>>there is now a whole new wave of prequel-ACK

Attached: 1626886398346.png (429x552, 397.24K)

I'm fully aware stupid people like yourself actually believe that.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAASADSGFDHFG ITS SO FUNNY KIKE KEKLASA KILLED THE STAR WARS FRANCHISE FOR NO REASON HAHA LOL KEKEKEKEKKK NIGGER FUNY GORILLION YEARS OLD VID ON YOUTUBE SO FUNNN!!!!! HAHA

What's the name of this phenomenon where people massively overhate something at release, and over time as emotions settle to something more reasonable the original manbabies act like it's a sudden inorganic surge of love?

It happens all the time the other way around, when something new is overhyped to shit and eventually consensus settles down people are pretty happy to accept it. But when it's reversed they're still confused for some reason.

You can't genuinely spend 20 years saying that the Prequels are some of the worst movies of all time, that literally ruined your childhood, and that Lucas is a talentless hack who was never good, and expect that tide of retarded hatred to sustain itself.

"The Prequels Are Better Movies Than You Deserve"

Rick Worley HTWSW(How to watch star wars)

>massively overhate something at release,
if the prequels didn't suck, name some good movies.
Then name traits that the prequels share with those movies. Should be easy

>Deserve
>How to
NPC speak

Mike is lower IQ than any prequel fan or hater though.

Ah yes, the high IQ neckbeards singing in public about Lucas raping their childhood
youtube.com/watch?v=wzDIClx-_pY

>I love the OT because I watched them as a kid and I hate the PT because I didn't watch them as a kid
>but it's Gen Z who base their opinions on nostalgia
Why do boomers have so little self awareness?

>You can't genuinely spend 20 years saying that the Prequels are some of the worst movies of all time
I don't have to. They just suck. Every few months I think about them and move on.

It’s happening with religion on here. Zoomers don’t hate christianity but are sort of ambivalent so millennials who structured their personality around hating it think they’re all religious.

>They suck... because I said so!

Watch the Alex Jones review, he explains why this trilogy in particular is a masterpiece
>youtube.com/watch?v=2fzjOlh5g_o

Attached: 1614512920956.png (869x382, 167.64K)

The prequels are garbage, cope idiot.

> all anyone ever does in the prequels is sit around and talk
>here we have yet another pointless action scene...

i don't understand how people can defend the retarded dialogue and terrible special effects, the prequels were hard to watch

>trade federation
>blocks trade because of uhm plot
>but also it's a childrens movie
just kill yourself

The originals were good movies, especially the first two.
All the prequels are garbage. It's not my problem you're too big of an idiot to figure that out.

>It's bad because... IT JUST IS OK

Except the prequels are garbage and even the barely self-aware "prequel memes" that people make acknowledge this. It's fine liking garbage, for example, I like Metal Gear: Revengeance, but at least acknowledge it as such and stop pretending it's gold when it's not.

oh.... oh no.... oh no no no no no no no
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1547354615924.jpg (1970x1110, 302.78K)

It's bad for reasons that are too numerous to list here. For example
>I hate sand...
>Yoda wielding a lightsaber
>Everything shot in shot/reverse-shot because Lucas was too lazy to think of scenes
>Ani you're breaking my heart...
>I have the high ground!

et cetera. It's unfiltered garbage that might have been good if Lucas had a tard wrangler who could translate sperg into an actual script.

>>I hate sand...
>>Yoda wielding a lightsaber
>>Ani you're breaking my heart...
>>I have the high ground!
Where's that quote about how nerds never seem to explain why they don't like something, they just say 'THING' over and over again until you give up?
This is literally just a list of things that happen in the movie, this isn't a critique

Zoomers > RLM pseuds

Attached: a.png (1600x984, 490K)

If you can't see why those things are awful on their own, then there is no helping you. Everything I listed was ridiculous, cheesy, and/or inauthentic. The "romance" and "fall" of Anakin was very poorly handled because Lucas is an antisocial sperg who never experienced romance or drama in his own life.

Just because you were a retarded 7 year old who didn't know any better and has since developed nostalgia goggles for it doesn't mean they weren't this.

It's honestly impressive just how far idiots like you dig to cope.

Star Wars, in its entirety, will never not be garbage

Kindly explain to me in your own words why 'I don't like sand' is so bad it warrants 20 years of crying over it

But you the TLJ and RoS is good?