The moment I learned that third worlders pay the maid to fuck their teenage sons is the moment I realized how much I...

The moment I learned that third worlders pay the maid to fuck their teenage sons is the moment I realized how much I dislike living in the western world.

Attached: 2ABBD0B1-4865-4E48-8D01-8C7003A77EFC.png (604x815, 441.13K)

We can't afford maids dumbass

not in my country :((

its like saying all white women fuck blacks

Yes you can, all the thirdies posting here are actually upper class and just larp as being poor because if they were poor they wouldn't be here in the first place.

most white women fuck dogs

Maids are ugly, you're reading too much coomer fiction

Never happens, kys degenerate fantasist loser

Bro, prostitution is legal in Nevada

What makes you think I have money for a fucking maid? (pun not intended)

meds

Dude just travel a thousand miles for overpriced subpar sex with a used up whore lmao

Shut the fuck up. I live in sexless wagie hell where sovl is illegal and you have the audacity to say I have it good. You’re like a man with a nice cold drink saying that someone in the desert has it good because your hand is a bit cold.

Good point. None of the actual poorfags would be able to hold a conversation here.

What makes you say that?
The only requirement to be here is to be able to read and write english, and have an internet connection (which most people do).
I literally live in a shitty concrete hut that isn't even painted yet I post here.

"maids" are always 60+ retired grannies that want to make some bucks since their pensions are not enough

you don't fuck the maids you usually just have a relationship with their daughters, if they like you enough and are old enough

the third world has better internet than firsties, maybe YOU are upper class

this, my first time was with the daughter of my maid who was about my age

Literally what's stopping you from paying your latin american maid to fuck you / your son?

this
The mother comes later

Yeah, even the Meds. Nords more so THOUGH.

"who was about my age" could mean 20 years younger for sandy's