Why is this country used here as a synonym of the worst shithole...

why is this country used here as a synonym of the worst shithole? there are much worse countries than this one like half of Africa

Attached: pakistan.png (560x292, 17.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csl8yW2ocgU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vv-83s9ycSE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A: big

B: big diaspora

C: keeps getting on the news for various misadventures

Africans don't have nukes

>keeps getting on the news for various misadventures

things like usually reported from Pakistan happen pretty much everywhere in the world, sadly Pakistan has an angry neighbor which brings every minor event to the public

Because Indians Seethe at this
youtube.com/watch?v=csl8yW2ocgU

Way better than India

Africa doesnt count

pakis are unironically not human

>happy pretty much everywhere
Like the 100 person gangrape

op is a paki yikes

It’s almost like indians are known for gang rapes as well.

wow are Pakistanis THIS white?

Indians & Bengalis feel good about not being from your country that's how BAD it is, enough said I guess

Attached: 6tcinpea9nh71.png (1904x1516, 148.83K)

>cousin marriage bad because my culture doesn't have it

>b-but caste system good because ummmmm you see this is written in my holy book

Just give them Kashmir. It's obvious to the world that Kashmiris do not want to be part of India.

also

>Karnataka almost the highest % in India
>at the same time it's the most advanced state

Pakistan is just far ahead of India

LOL coping this hard, imagine getting economic mogged by a bunch of Australian aboriginals absolute state of paxtan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vv-83s9ycSE

Attached: images (15).jpg (480x360, 25.71K)

tamil nadu also has like 25% cousin marriage rate, where is your pagan demon now?

it is one of the worst shitholes in the world, but its worthless diaspora makes their reputation even worse than it has to be. as far as i can tell nearly everything bad about india is worse in pakistan, the shit talked about india is to establish they are on the same level as pakistan, not lower, and to deprive india of the obvious high ground it has with regards to pakistan's incessant persecution of minorities, so normalised that it is barely even noticed internationally.

>with regards to pakistan's incessant persecution of minorities

literally what? minorities in India receive far worse treatment

Pakistan is an artificial country, no one denies it, because it was created as a political entity to connect a lot of different ethnic minorities so how it can persecute anyone? there is no politically dominant ethnic group in Pakistan, no one imposes his language or culture upon the other group like it happens in India.

This abo has 3x living standards than your entire country, have some shame & stop typing anything anymore, you are just making joke of yourself, also why pakis always think anyone making fun of their somalia with nukes country is a Hindu? I am second gen communist atheist Lmao

Attached: images (16).jpg (452x679, 59.94K)

Africans will be the first people to admit their countries and people are shitholes. Hell, the current President of Nigeria used to have armed gangs go around and beat the shit out of people who ignored basic social etiquette because he thought that was the country's problem.

In comparison, Pakistanis are arrogant and entitled. They will never admit their country is a shithole and their culture is backwards. This is much more worthy of contempt, even if Africa is worse.