I will give you free will so that you can make your own choices...

>I will give you free will so that you can make your own choices, but if you don't make the choices that I want you to make I'll have you be eternally tortured in hell.
>Now worship me for being a kind and benevolent being that loves all of his creations equally.

Attached: 1652710993997.png (600x654, 477.21K)

Reminder before this thread gets going, there are no legitimate religious people on Any Forums you are arguing with an underage Any Forumsnigger LARPing as a christcuck because of cringy tradwife memes

free will is obviously false

this is like saying free will itself is bad because you get punished for not making the right choices. nu-atheists are so cringe for tunnel visioning non-fundamental things that can be easily btfo'd by some apologist

>be gaytheist
>use your free will to ACK! yourself

Attached: atheistjak2.png (1377x837, 533.66K)

>reddit
>discord tyranny
>victim of dunning-krueger science fag

Awful thread

this

if free will is true then why you do choose to be a faggot

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

glad i never joined the atheist cult. this shit is seriously cringe

What about antisemitic people?

I will give you 400 BAD REQUEST

this is the equivalent of locking your dog in a room with a large pool of water in it, and when he drowns in the water, you go "well I gave him free will and that was his choice to drown in the pool"

>reddit spacing
>phone posting
wew

Here's the LARPing Any Forumsnigger

You haven't been on a church in years

>free will is obviously false
Only when it comes to atheists.

The New Testament god is a cope made to comfort people. The real god is the Old Testament god, he's a tribal asshole and you're not at the mercy of a kind or reasonable god.

Reminder that if you ever did a joke on the internet involving God or Jesus, you blasphemed and thus will forever burn in hell for it.

>glad i never joined the atheist cult
>I joined jew worshipper judea cult instead
Good job!

i choose not to debate this ..
>your head explodes

i'm an agnostic and i think free will is false. decisions can be algorithmically determined. just because we can't explain a decision process doesn't make it random or based on some imaginary will.

it's a myth. religion is a joke. we are all pawns, controlled by something greater.

memes.

so don't give your dumbass dog freewill then? should be fine.

Reminder that the characters have been inversed in the old testament and that you are litterally worshipping the devil.

>free will
Show me a neuron that manages this. Or are you implying that "will" is some magical power that can overpower cause and effect and affect reality?

What's bad about this? Choices have consequences.

>decisions can be determined
indeed, because you can decide decisions..

He only asks to be good to others why is that a bad thing?

>agnostic
I don't speak communism.

>Choices have consequences
consequences =/= infinite punishment you moron

it conforms to cause and effect because the choice is the cause.
probably something tiny or just a certain pattern of neuron activations rather than a physical structure.

but you're making a false assumption that because your preferred method of scientific observation: empiricism, can't measure introspective evidence, free will or consciousness is somehow invalid. you need the mind you are using to disprove the mind.

>live for 70-80 years
>a blip compared to infinity
>your choices in this timeframe will dictate if you get punished for trillions of years

This is some "I have no mouth and I kust scream" shit

I'm agnostic and I hate communism.
Here's you btw

Attached: 1654954203166.jpg (128x128, 4.11K)

>Any Forums - Television & Film

>The capacity for evil is what makes choosing good righteous and redemption noble
>Doing evil incurs suffering to those around you and ultimately yourself
>Love is an infinite energy that can be extended to anyone no matter how evil they are
Not even strongly religious but I find theology extremely interesting, comforting, and far more useful in day to day life than philosophy.

Attached: LiT_07.jpg (720x489, 26.02K)

Attached: 65f.jpg (800x827, 131.86K)