Titus dismantles and destroys chuds

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsaYiw3uQ0

Attached: titus.jpg (1280x720, 106.63K)

>white man mansplains to liberals
Sounds about white

what is a titus?

>there's in difference in any of us
stopped watching right there

i never met a smart white supremacist. seriously. ask them what they do for a living. you never get "Scientist", "Doctor", "Professor", it's like "I pump gas."

Funny how all those white scientists, doctors, and professors do their best to move their families away from all the amazing diversity.

spoken like a true poor person

>le white supremacist boogeyman

Not laughing and it’s very cringe, Nazis had good reason to believe they were the master race due to their technological prowess, taller height, higher IQ, supermodel genes, etc….

Just cause amerimutts are ugly doesn’t refute supremecist ideologies

There are tons of ways to refute white supremacy, but this gay comedy libtard way doesn’t change any one’s mind

What’s he gonna say to some Chinese gook who thinks they are the master race cause they became the #1 economy in less than 50 years

Attached: 1618297918042.png (768x719, 586.43K)

>"there's no difference in any of us"
>"shouldn't you be able to handle a sunny day?"

He can't even keep his narrative straight for 1 minute KEK

i've never met an intelligent person that wasn't racist

you must be from the Midwest

You're talking about social class. Funny how your post desconstructs the whole left-wing narrative that the elite and the system is white supremacist. You sound very fascistic, chud.

I'm old enough to have watched his show on tv

Guy that had a sitcom for 50 episodes 22 years ago. So a nobody.

Everything is racist to you retards, who cares what you think

>left-wing narrative that the elite and the system is white supremacist

oh to be poor and dumb... i cant imagine it

>"Scientist", "Doctor", "Professor"
All professions where you just do what jews tell you or get fired.

Why does he sound mad as fuck when he's talking, like he's personally affected by the jokes he's making

>white supremacy bad

This premise is pure cope.

The very same people who think this will clap their hands when some shitskins hold up their mud flag and say they are the best people in the world.

What's a white supremacist exactly?
White people that don't want to become a minority in the US? White people that don't kneel for BLM?
Please tell us

According to the leading experts, America is a white supremacist country and all the institutions are led by white supremacists.

lmao i make 500 k as a wendy's manager dumbfck

northeast

hes "outraged" about a race of people. isnt he such a good person now that hes called out his own kind?

I never met a gay or LGBT person that wasn't a little perverted or had freaky sex lives.
Butt sex hurts, is intrusive. So even your most normal gay guy has pleasure and pain at once

I remember one of his "comedy" specials where he kept dragging a bit about his crazy inner voice. So cringe.

*leading experts like AOC

we geddit, you're old. me too

dilate

Makes perfect sense. Why else would the country go from 90 to 50 percent white?

God I wish this county actually was white supremacist

Does he have aids? Why is he so sickly looking?

if you dont think like a deranged leftist like titus, you are racist. simple as.

I bet he's super mad that Burr not only took his old schitck, but got more famous, and has more lefty points with a black kid.

That shit went on for 50 episodes? Wow.

>White people have never invented anything
>They stole everything from other cultures
I cant imagine being brain dead enough to believe this

Of course, he's a white cuck, while i don't believe in white supremacy i do believe in white people as a group fighting for their own interests and mexicans, blacks and jews in the US do
Only white people get called racist when they try to do it, it's insane

They distract us with "white supremacy" strawmen so we won't notice the Penis Gnomes hiding in our front lawns.