Why do people hate Stuart Little? I thought these were pretty average but charming kids' films

Why do people hate Stuart Little? I thought these were pretty average but charming kids' films.

Attached: startu little mad.jpg (640x612, 75.12K)

because it's a retarded fucking concept, adopting a rat for a kid brother. saw the 2 of them as a kid in the theater and it made me cringe

oh no a kids movie expands on a silly premise
dr. house meets mickey mouse is kino, sunshine

He's a milquetoast geek

>dr. house meets mickey mouse is kino, sunshine
I'm pretty sure there's this official Italian Disney comic, which did exactly that. It had Mickey as Dr. House.

i liked the first movie. It had a slightly dark atmosphere. Like, the second half happens almost entirely at night

he's a mouse my dude
being brash and assertive puts him at chihuahua tier and my man lipnicki don't fuck with shitrats
>naw man fuck yer boat i don't want some shitter to drown me
yeah nice movie that'd make

>kids movie that casually tells the audience that stuart's parents were mauled beyond any form of recognition or some shit
learning about identifying bodies by dental records? something you typically do via children's media, yeah?

I want to cum on him and have him jerk me off with his entire body

Shyamalan wrote the script

Same but I furiously masturbate and cum on his stupid face.

it's ok they're rats

>that dorky blonde kid is still acting
huh good for him figured he burned out on cocaine or whatever and was living in the gutter

It'd be hot if a girl swallowed Stuart Little whole and let you press your ear to her belly and listen to him digest inside her stomach.

People adopt niggers all the time, what makes a rat any different?

Attached: normalfamily.jpg (720x1145, 42.82K)

seek help fr

>didn't your mothers warn you not to go into Central Park at night?
>my mother was the reason you didn't go into Central Park at night. She was one tough broad. She was a saint
first movie had some laughs

This. There need to be more vore scenes in movies like this.

Stupid little fucking rat bastard I hope he dies slowly and painfully

Imagine having human intelligence in a body that dies of old age before it's two years old

>Detective Sherman, what are our chances of seeing Stuart again?
>you want it straight?
>no. Absolutely not
>well, in that case... Stuart's probably home right now waiting for you
>maybe we should hear it a little straighter than that
>in a case like this... if the kidnappers have not called by now, then they're not interested in money
>what are they interested in?
>kicks. It's my guess these two sickos... are on some kind of cross-country mouse-killing spree
>well, thank you
>you can kiss this boy goodbye
>thank you, detective
>it's over
based Shyamalan