The movie has literally no flaws

The movie has literally no flaws.

Attached: 51xlf28jbiL.jpg (378x500, 46.07K)

The 2nd one is better and the highest grossing film ever directed by a woman until Wonder Woman came out.

Attached: d5jrwk6-547b575c-fb9b-42e1-9404-a23d67ce6d37.jpg (1920x816, 966.53K)

They're both great, although I personally like the first better, one of my fav all time animated movies. The third one was a bitter disappointment, lots of wasted potential.

i think the first movie is about fat acceptance and is jewish subversion disguised as chinese wisdom.
Fat shit degenerate beats trained aryan warrior because the fat shit "gets it"

Thats not how the world works you need both aspects the physical, mental/spiritual to succeed. This movie is literally Fedora Tipping athiest tier in terms of its message and the only thing good about it is the Villain.

I mean what did Tai Lung do wrong to be put in prison?

I mean think of what message this movie sends to children like say 3-8 year olds and they will be coming of age now.

I mean imagine the psychological difference of the young kids who watched stuff like Transformers and Spiderman and the kids who watch this garbage.

Kung-Fu panda is masterly crafted psychological warfare and programming telling kids its okay to be a mediocre lazy shit if your heart is in the right place and also you are special and can fast track your development past people who trained and studied for years.

Attached: 1639271458306.png (750x1334, 1.97M)

>I mean what did Tai Lung do wrong to be put in prison?
killed innocents in his thirst power?

the 2nd one was an unfunny and edgy cringefest

that peacock was not sympathetic at all

zoomers do have some good movies when you think about it

and just like Shrek, Dreamworks couldn't leave a good thing alone and inmediately milked it dry

the only time an original Dreamworks film outgrossed a Pixar film in the same year. It did better than Wall-E

>The movie has literally no flaws.
it has a huge flaw, Kung Fu Panda 3.

2 wasn't good. It felt very, very rushed in the writing department

2 was better

Tai Lung is so based

it fucking wasn't. The jokes and one liners are awful. They ruin any attempts at seriousness or bravado

i can probably accept you have a different opinion, as long as we both agree that Kung fu Panda 3 was really awful and retroactively ruined the message of the first one.

>Lord Shen, soothsayer, wolf boss, Croc, Ox, Rhyno
every new character in 2. What a lazy sequel

Attached: Tigress2_(1).jpg (1573x1326, 192.49K)

yeah, only the first movie is good. It had different directors than the sequels

Seth Rogen is in it

>I mean what did Tai Lung do wrong to be put in prison?
Did you miss the part where he killed innocent people?

2 is already worse than 1 for having poop jokes (the dragon costume scene) 1 had no toilet humor, which was nice given that was a Dreamworks staple back then. Why take a step backwards? Po also mentions that he threw up after climbing Shen palace' stairs

>The movie has literally no flaws.
Tai Lung should have won

That was 3

Panda 2 might have the worst comedy and tone balance in a CG film trying to be serious or tackle heavy themes. The only one to give it a run for its money is the Astro Boy film

All the non white kids loved this movie in my private school I thought it was gay