Why can't you access a german news website without seeing any news about pakistan or whatever non german speaking...

why can't you access a german news website without seeing any news about pakistan or whatever non german speaking country that has nothing to do with germany nor europe?

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 120.25K)

Because Germans are educated and interested in the rest of the world. People here think the same goes for other countries

why don't access websites from these countries then? You can't find news from germany in german websites, and probably not also in these countries' websites
maybe only switzerland is impartial about headlines

what news do you want to read about this godforsaken shithole?
>another billion refugees arriving
>boomers dying of heatstrokes
>freezing during winter
>pension age increased again to feed the rest of the world
>taxes increasing
>energy prices increased again
>sending more aid to ukraine
>another 11 year old gang raped and butchered
>professor losing job for doubting corona

it's just weird that your news aren't about your own country. every fart in bangladesh makes it to the headlines, and at the end of all sections there's something about some 90yo person who was 16 and helped a carpenter in some concentration camp and now will go to jail after 200 years
it's incredibly weird

DW is goverment meant for foreigners
If you want to read the goverment propaganda meant for germany, you have to look at the websites of the ARD, ZDF or the regional broadcasters.

This

god, you are such a boomer yourself

if you want local news read local newspapers but they are only available in german

Leftoid cope & seethe

i see no seething + tell me how i'm wrong and those are not common views of some washed up 65 year old

You belong in the mass grave, leftoid
Go back to twitter

when i open my local newspaper, i see more about killed americans and such, than native stuff kek

i used to think DW is a reliable site worth reading but now im not paying attention to any kind of German media, they're all the same kind of bullshit

you are aware that spouting all this nonsense still isn't going to get you anywhere closer to pussy right? lmao

DW has been seething about India for the past 6 months
I guess they are butt hurt that we are getting cheap russian oil meanwhile they're about to freeze in the winter

yeah, i'm sure that's the issue at hand here
imagine being this delusional

>making fun of boomers dying like flies
>you must be a boomer
boomers are the ones that brought us to this state

>makes 6 videos a week about how modi is LITERALLY hindu hitler
>delusional
yeah yeah sure thing what every you """"people""""" tell yourself to cope with

Dilatiere du Transe

know that feel, now the want to show us as biggest environmental criminals because some fish died most likely of natural causes in a river even though such things happen all the time all over the world