New Predator Movie Cringe

First line of the trailer - “Why do you want to hunt?” “Because you think I can’t.” Fucking cringe “muh feminist hunter kween” angle ruins things from the get go

Attached: DB08F696-5BDE-4885-9F1A-4631BDD9D65E.png (1334x750, 839.93K)

The predator is a woman-pred.
They team up to fight huwhite colonizers.

>Ok but we're hunting things that smell blood, and you're being possesed by the Great Crimson Ghost

I wonder if you people were bothered by this when they were doing it constantly in the 90’s, too, or if it’s just because you obsessively copy opinions from others on the internet.

kek

t. Obsessed with what people say about his production company's movies

I don’t even know what production company makes this movie.

>Hey Ripley, why do you want to work that powerloader?
>Because you think I can't reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fucking huwhite men reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>- “Why do you want to hunt?” “Because you think I can’t
she would be immediately and brutally killed by the native men of her tribe, in most if not all tribes if she did something like that.

OG Predator was based, this is just libshit pandering disguised as a Predator story

y r right-wingers so craycray??

The only way the film would be good is if she said that 5 minutes in, got her head crushed, then actual Comanche warriors fought Predator

>"Because you think I can't."
Female Predator confirmed.

I’m going to bust so many nuts to this movie, it’s just unreal.

You dropped your 20th Century business card Fox shill

Daily Reminder

Attached: a11BVvb_700b.jpg (640x1088, 174.81K)

>some girl starts hunting after almost 14 years in the movie timeline of never hunting before
>in two weeks surpasses the most advanced hunters of her tribe
>can take on predator
retards find this plausible

You act like that’s ridiculous, but Ripley stands out as one of the only ones that didn’t do that at all. It was totally a staple of female-lead shit to have them make a point out of being women. You think this trope popped out of nowhere in like 2015? It has never stopped in the last 4 decades.

Predat-her

y'all complaining
Y'all still be watching and talking about it and giving it free press
Let this be buried into oblivion by not talking to it if you want to see any change

Can’t even kill a fucking bear - can somehow 1v1 a Predator

So the 'feminist' character is doing things because... of a man? Not because she wants to or for some personal interest, no, just because she wants to troll some dude?
Who the fuck writes this crap? What happened to feminism? Am I too old? Is this a social media/doing things for likes deal? Who the fuck makes their lives revolve around what other people say they can or can't do instead of about what they truly want or need?
Yelling at clouds over. Good bye.

they weren't alive in the 90s

Ripley was the only good one because the original Alien was written without pronouns and gendered names, then they just assigned roles to whoever auditioned the best. Talent won out, not gender bias

>Hey Sarah Connor why do you want to fight the terminator?
>Because you think I cant, bigot reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Feminist characters used to be women who did shit because they had an actual reason for it, not just “MEN TOLD ME I CAN’T REEEEEE”

>Ripley
I. Alien

Was terrified
Almost died many times, almost killed by the android as well
All the crewmen died
Destroyed ship in order to escape

II. Aliens

Was driven almost insane from nightmares
cryo-sleep for decades
daughter died while she slept
No work, family or life amongst humans anymore
In effect owed company billions and perhaps woudl be criminally charged

Goes back to the planet
Again terrified
Finds newt, daughter replacement
Settlers died, hundreds
Marines died, most and in the end almost all of them
Military equipment destroyed, including landing craft armed to the teeth

Must fight in order to save resurrected daughter or die nightmarish death in despair an terror. Including unable to save her new daughter.

Transforms into war deity and fights.

vs III. modern feminist films and tv series, and games etc

random cunt imagines she is Commando, Conan and Chuck Norris out of the blue because she missed her period and thinks painting her hair blue will make her into wonder woman.