This show is comfy. Post your favourite clips

This show is comfy. Post your favourite clips
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QiQv-19e0zQ

Attached: 340416EB-826B-4C42-898E-DC7CDF73E69B.jpg (828x1132, 1.06M)

>rootless cosmopolitan consooming stuff
Yeah comfy

These people are so arrogant and stupid it's actually quite pathetic. I'm old enough to remember the height of soccer hooliganism in Europe, where ethnically identical groups, sometimes from the same town, would kick the shit out of each other motivated by genuine hatred over a sports rivalry. Humans are tribal creatures and people who think they can change that are gripped by ignorant, college age level ideological bullshit.

The old cuck kill himself, oh poor exdrugaddict with a lot of money

formerly rotten in hell

>boo hoo I get paid money to travel around the world, eat amazing food, and get tail. Guess I'll go off myself

he was being cucked quite ruthlessly by his wife

At least he's a man of honor and did his bit by killing himself.

he never recovered after Guy btfo'd him

he was killed you tard

Attached: 1654404236970.jpg (640x480, 30.34K)

I posted this on eddit and was called a white supremacist.

by whom and why

If you're from Detroit or been through there enough to know a thing or two about the place then I think you'll appreciate the Detroit episode. Fucking Detroit is both the ugliest and most beautiful place in the US, and he does a good job of showing it.

The rope is the final destination of every traveltard.

Attached: file.png (600x900, 178.57K)

>most beautiful place in the US
[doubt]

>most beautiful place in the US
Fucking hell, you mutts are brain dead

dont even care that he passed to be honest

>he totally killed himself for no reason

he cries so much about Hipsters and Yuppies doing literally the exact same thing he is doing, enjoying "ethnic" food in poor neighborhoods. he knew it too, boomers are never unknown to their own hypocrisy, thats why they are so bitter and angry all the time.

he looks like he would enjoy spending time with ladyboys

This guy is a massive racist

He's just some retard who thinks his nigger city is worthwhile for some reason. Everybody knows it's a shithole not worth your time. All of our cities are. Stick to the national parks, the only real upside of this country is its natural beauty.

I loathe this show. Bourdain was a filthy jew York hipster who acted too cool for school and it came off as phoney and annoying. Give me big fat Andrew Zimmern any day. He knows he's a big fat goofy bald jew wearing cargo shorts and a pink polo while eating pig testicles.

I liked he Tokyo episode where he larped as Bill Murray from Lost In Translation

Attached: bourdain-1.0.jpg (1400x1400, 109.15K)

he's dead lmao