How do you go from this

how do you go from this...

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x1365, 107.02K)

to this?

Attached: 1589960427233m.jpg (522x1024, 102.33K)

Women are happier raising their children while their husband provides.

>don’t have kids so you can wageslave more
so... empowering?

She got what she deserved

>19k and lots of mental torture for nothin

lole

Why do some women want to have kids without a partner? What kind of fucked up mentality leads them to do that?

Serves her right. Duped and conned by people playing God and making wild promises for a profit. She swallowed it because it fit her smug ideological outlook. Stupid cunt.

Hey, she got a bunch of money!
Now she an use that money as a lonely washed up roasty to drink wine with her cats and go on sex tourism

Feminism

They think because the baby grew inside the woman for 8 months the baby is hers and not the mans

why is it the mans?

Jesus Christ she can still adopt...

Why does the sun rise in the east?

Whatever waive of "I don't need no man I'm empowered with my 50k job making powerpoints and government assistance" feminism

Speaking as a man who works in a female dominated field. "Career women" are usually insane. Like im a nurse (no homo) and always have had to deal with more insane bullshit caused by angry women coworkers than work. I had the luxury of working with a male only nurse team, shit was so efficient we had 4 out of 12 hours to do what we wanted

>women can never be lonely, depressed or unsuccessful
>any woman who doesn't have kids has a miserable life
Pick one, incels

Yeah, it's literally a slave mentality. Poorfags and millionaires have multiple children, but wageslaves ruin their lifes so they can slave even more.

Look, I work and shit too.

But why do some people value their careers THAT much? Beyond just working for the money, they'll give up families, children and a functional life all in the pursuit of "career".

Literally why?

Attached: 12316162132.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

females can get lonely, but they have an entire support system to get them out of it

She's lonely and depressed by choice
If you're lonely because you refuse to date people, that isn't genuine loneliness.

I pick this one - women are retarded subhumans.

Didnt Amber Heard do something like that. Imagine having her as your mother but someone else carried you in her womb. That'd fuck me up.

Kek, I'm a high school teacher and yeah, woman are vipers amongst themselves.