This is a really good monster movie. It's a shame it's filtering so many people

This is a really good monster movie. It's a shame it's filtering so many people.

Attached: mommy about to get fingered.jpg (1600x900, 265.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f37nBdX0Hyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how is it so hard to make your dinosaur park movie about dinosaurs and park?
who the fuck thought replacing dinosaurs in a dinosaur movie with locusts was a good idea lmao

if by monster you mean that monster dumptruck of an ass i agree

No, it’s aggressively bad and you’re just very stupid so it’s easy to keep you enthralled.

I have surely fucked her.

>not a single booty shot
>dinosaurs are just a backdrop
>no one dies
>le end of the world crap
>starts and ends in the exact same state, literal filler movie

I saw it yesterday at the kino with my girl.
It was honeslty way better than expected, even if it completely misses the point of jurassic park.
5/10

The locust stuff and showing it was a completely unintended consequence, that the bugs weren't meant to spread so fast so far etc, was the best stuff in the movie and the most Crichtonesque, ala his 00s novel "Next".
The entire middle act of the movie in Milan or wherever the fuck with the laser raptor car chase was completely irredeemable and the movie would be stronger without it.
>hey we captured that girl you want
>OK put her on our Biosyn plane
>now take her off the Biosyn plane, drive her around for no discernable reason and put her on a DIFFERENT Biosyn plane

The scene in OP pic was kino.
The scene in the hyperloop tunnel with not-Tim Cook and the flashing lights was kino
Everything with the locusts was kino

Everything with Blue and Beta was cringe
Every car/bike chase scene was cringe
CIA was Cringe.
Delete every scene with strong black woman and the movie is stronger and not because of her race/sex, but because she's a completely useless character. Her change of heart is frivolous and only serves to redeem a politically correct character from being a villain.

The scenes in this movie that were strong were 10/10 Crichton techno thriller slop.
Unfortunately, there was barely 1 hour of such material in the movie and nearly 2 hours of paint by colors formulaic character arc and action set pieces we've seen done before with more imagination.

it was a fun time, deal with it

should just be a half hour of raptors hunting down Bryce chunky ass then 3 hours of Chris Prat, Goldblum and Sam Neil with Laura Dern wearing a strapon relentlessly stuffing and filling her fat holes with cock then last five minutes dinosaur eating her while she moans, and she needs to wear a collar and high heels at all times

Thank you for telling us how we should feel.

Kill yourself.
You're what's wrong with this industry.

The romance shit between Grant and Sattler was pointless. The original movie was stronger for only hinting at feelings between them.
Dinosaur car chases were jump-cut shaky cam closeup garbage.

How dare you, sir? How DARE you? I demand satisfaction.
(pics or it didn't happen)

Why did the Giganotosaurus need to get it so hard at the end? Felt like it came out of nowhere. It wasn't even played up as the big bad villain the way the Spinosaurus or Indominus Rex were.

Post the brapasaurus in that sweaty outfit.

It was hard to watch. I could tell this movie was made for women and only women. It was like I was watching a Lifetime movie.

Attached: ghostcup.jpg (320x240, 11.7K)

does chriss pratt die at the end

Only 3 people get eaten by dinos in the whole film

Well, someone has to since you are to stupid to do it youreslf

CALM DOWN CALM DOWN *WAVES HAND IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE*

Attached: file.png (1919x1439, 2.58M)

youtube.com/watch?v=f37nBdX0Hyg

Gay
Fuck that