A message to the BBC

Dr Who was one of the last shows that appealed to me as a straight scifi fan. If you fill all the main roles with gays I’m not going to watch it. Actually, nobody is watching it.
I like the companion to be cute or gorgeous.
If you convert Doctor Who to a fully gay show it’s dead.
The show requires straight sex appeal to function.

Attached: 8906D15F-1678-4C33-B4AA-33ABC1F81574.jpg (960x500, 167.53K)

Doctor Who = Niggers and trannies. I'm out!

I loved it up to the Matt Smith era but then I realized I just liked David Tennant.

have sex

Also the writing and direction has become so bad, I have to assume the people making it have become brain damaged.

Rose is NOT hot
I hate nigresses but the order is Clara>Martha>Amy>Donna>Rose>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that niggertranny that was in Capaldi's last seasons

Donna>Rose? Nigga wat?

>UK "wimmen" at all
no thanks

>introduce Captain Jack in the first season
>the gayest gay to ever gay
>instant fan favourite, one of the most beloved characters in the shows entire history
>somebody looks at this show and decides that it isn't gay enough and needs tons more shitty boring gay characters to be diverse
How does this mindset work? Are they deliberately trying to make people dislike gays?

12/Clara > 10/Rose

Attached: capaldi-coleman-world-tour-sydney.jpg (570x380, 59.6K)

Too bad, you'll have your niggly noggly grimey limey and you'll like it

the show isn't for you, thanks for this blogpost

why are white conservatives so fragile

I'll pass that along for you.

This, and most of the audience functions this way. The show was by far the most popular when the Doctor was a guy men wanted to be, a guy women wanted to be with, and the companion was self-insert material. The moment the show steps away from this formula, things go wrong and people feel it isn't "relatable." Doctor Who, to be popular and appealing to (You), needs to function on a fear of alienation.

Attached: bernie ecclestone.jpg (480x360, 12.08K)

>Gay showrunner writes gay character played by gay actor
>Everyone likes him
>Succession of straight showrunners fill the stories with gays
>Total collapse of the show's viewership

Attached: 1645125240412.gif (480x270, 1.5M)

The successors did not fill the stories with gays, that's not why the viewership went down. Moffat's first openly gay character was in his sixth season.

>Doctor is a flamboyant homosexual
>companion is a transgender
Apologize!

Attached: fNcogLRu_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31.65K)

Matt Smith is the pleb filter Doctor.

That's Capaldi

BBC doesn't care if you watch it or not, they still get their licence fee from you by law =)