Got covid again, recommend me something good to watch

Thanks China.

Attached: sick-apu.jpg (1024x958, 78.68K)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Covid''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' aint real
you aint real
peace

get the v*x, pay the t*x
justpaste dot it / 87kdn

>not had it once despite not taking any safety measures
>just wanted it so that I can take a free week off work
it's not fucking fair

Attached: 1612116393212.jpg (896x921, 58.76K)

show me proof they isolated the virus

>no vaxxes
>never tested
>haven't been sick in 2 years despite working with people everyday
lmao no refunds

How many shots did you take faggot

Just take tests over and over until you get a false positive. Testing is free.

it's too late now. no one cares about it any more so my ship has sailed. also I think tests stopped being free where I am at the start of this year.

>the virus
*any virus

it's pretty great i slept the whole time and didn't have to leave my house for 2 weeks

>Got covid again
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>recommend me something good to watch
Slayers

Sha bi xi jinping Wuhan biological weapon 武汉生物武器 China manufactured Coronavirus Test kits were broken on purpose 中国制造的冠状病毒检测试剂盒被故意破坏 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Zhang Zhehan Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 Ai Wei Wei 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 Umbrella protests 免费香港 Extradition Law 纸老虎 Hong Kong protests 李文良医生 peng shuai Democracy won the Vote 习近平的阴茎很小。 每天晚上,在上床睡觉之前,他都会吞下几加仑的非裔美国人的阴茎汁。它充满了他的胃,使他忘记了自己难以置信的小阴茎。还有,他妈的中国,台湾第一。

Attached: xi3.jpg (729x741, 68.26K)

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
A Chinese Ghost Story
12 Monkeys
Madame Bovary

I've had covid for 2 weeks now. First time ever getting it. I have the worst sore throat of my life, both my eyes are red, I have a cough that feels like my throat is getting cut by razor blades and I'm completely stuffed, whenever I managed to blow my nose my snot looks like gravy. It's so incredibly uncomfortable. This is fucking terrible and I couldn't imagine getting this on a yearly basis. 2 weeks and counting of my life is just gone, I haven't been able to do anything, work, workout, or just simple everyday life things. This virus is serious as fuck and suddenly I'm understanding why the lockdowns and masks were so prominent here.

sunshine (2007)
dances with wolves

Attached: 1d25de248b1db33f741919bc78408097.jpg (542x745, 51.06K)

fagot

>only had a slight fever and chronic cough
lol feel bad for you man

Are you sure? I had covid in june 2020 and I couldn't get it again despite contracting the virus a few times since then. I'd get a discomfort in my throat but that's it.

I haven't been sick since 2+ years since this started. Never wore the mask never took precautions and I used to be someone who got sick at least yearly so I'm getting pretty worried all this nonsense is fucking up my natural immune system.

I did an at home test. Going to take another one for confirmation. I don't feel as shitty as the first time, this time it's far more like a sinus infection than a flu.