ywnbaw

Able to too
Or did you cut that because you realised it sounds retarded

Lmao

Men's nipples are not sexualised and they don't lead to rape

thanks for stating a lapalissade, captain obvious sherlock

>able to as well
if you're going to correct someone do it right

Wouldn't be an issue if men could control their urges.

correct. I'm too horny. women need to be in burkas.

youre absolutely right and women would lose a lot of power if that happened but no one wants to have that conversation rn fr

Incel detected

this, why do you think muslims covered their women up

Women don't have power they're life support for vaginas, nothing more, nothing less.

yoga pants are sexier than bare nipples

Attached: 1651941014541.png (997x1200, 672.26K)

who

Nipples areore often sexier than the women who stretch yoga pants to maximum capacity

Kylie

Attached: Kylie.jpg (1080x1350, 115.76K)

*are more

user are the transgenders in the room with us right now? Why do you think you're thinking about them?

>if men can show their nipples then women should be able to
Radical egalitarianism is retarded.

Agreed

Shit like this is always hilarious because its just people fighting for the right to do something they won't do.

Thanks, im Ftm trans and this means a lot :)

A lot of places allow women to be topless.

You just proved his point

you don't think any women would start showing their nipples more if they were allowed to?

I go to those places a lot

>Aaaaaaah nipple, so radical, this is literally terrorism

and yet you still jerking off to women

And yet films have sexy male topless scenes constantly. Why shouldn't we get female ones?

I can go to my veranda and look at naked big boobs and bare ass right by the pool.

Don't be that guy

They want equality but the only thing they have left that they havnt got and its THE most important right but they dont want it. #freethenipple didnt really take off.

Tell that to my wife.

I'm sick of the fact that they show like 100 penises in film for every 0 vagina. there is literally no movie that shows a vagina

Free the pusy.

Yes. You know we live in a world where places like Tumblr carefully police 'female presenting nipples'. Now that's retarded.

Women are the biggest spenders and consumers in society. They're also the ones who decide which men should have sex and have their genes passed on.

Dreamers has vag.
Basically, any french film has vag.

NOOOO WESTOIDS ARE GONNA FREAK !!11!1

>there is literally no movie that shows a vagina
Showgirls