Tell me about these places

Tell me about these places.

Attached: Map_of_Central_Asia.png (1239x941, 216.99K)

the real turks and mughals

Mostly mongol/turk rapebabies. Some of them like Tajikistan and Afghanistan retain their ancient culture.

Kazakhstan has oil, so it's pretty much Eastern Europe with Muslim Asians. Turkmenistan has the natural gas reserves to be on par with kz, but their Presidents are utter retards and run the country like North Korea 2.0. Everywhere else is a poor shithole and a source of cheap labor in Moscow.
t. German minority who grew up in Almaty region

How about Uzbek? Also what was it like in Alamty?

they were a closed country with a dictator not long ago
they banned tiktok
largest population in central asia
most of them live in fergana region
they grow lots of cotton
at&t girl was born in uzbekistan

muzzies that eat pork and drink alcohol

>How about Uzbek?
What about them? Tashkent used to be the most developed city in the region during Soviet times, but now it's mid-tier. The country is one big cotton plantation. So just imagine Alabama I guess. There are even Uzbek worker-migrants in Kazakhstan
>Almaty
pretty nice when I grew up there, but idk how it is after the January events. The quality of life was similar to St Petersburg, especially if you're upper-middle class. Shymbulak is a decent ski resort that I skied at when I was a kid. Denver reminded me of Almaty when I visited Colorado. It has a similar landscape and climate.

Do you speak German with your parents? Is it possible to preserve the German heritage living in Kazakhstan? Also, how do ethnic Kazakhs see Germans?

>Denver reminded me of Almaty when I visited Colorado
Funny you say that because I live in Colorado and looking at picture of this region reminds me of here. I will say the trees are all weird.

Most Germans from kz immigrated to Germany in the 90s and 00s. The younger generations speak exclusively German and are fully assimilated. Older generations speak Russian as their first language, but almost never use it nowadays.
>Is it possible to preserve the German heritage living in Kazakhstan?
Not really, most minorities in Kazakhstan were heavily russified under the Soviet regime. Many local Germans here in Germany see us as Russians.
>how do ethnic Kazakhs see Germans?
Like every non-Kazakh. Minorities were tolerated until recently. It used to be that Kazakhs were a minority majority in the country and mostly inhabited the countryside, while the urban areas were majority Russian. Now the situation changed and I heard from my acquaintances there that Russians get Baltic-level treatment (no offense, lithubro, I'm talking about Latvians and Estonians of course) there, especially after the January events.
>the trees are all weird
Tian-Shian spruce has superior aesthetics and there ain't nothin' you can do about it

linguistically : Turkey's vassals
culturally : Iran's vassals
politically : Russia's vassals

I am feeling a deep connection to Afghanistan and I don't know why.

>Tian-Shian spruce has superior aesthetics and there ain't nothin' you can do about it
I didn't say there was anything wrong with them.

linguistically: it's the other way around nipboy
culturally: turco-mongolian, except uzbeks, and uyghurs, they are more persian
politically: uzbekistan and turkmenistan have zero russian influence

I know, I know. What I found weird in Colorado was that the Rockies have little to no prominence compared to Tian-Shian or even the Alps. But your ski resorts are absolutely amazing, especially Keystone and Breck. Where in CO are you from, user?

interesting fact: tian-shan existed before himalayas

buck broken by russians. every single of em.

Yeah Breckenridge is amazing. I need to make it up to Steamboat Springs sometime, I hear it is the best one in the state. What do you mean by little to no prominence? I live in the Denver area but am moving north somewhere closer to Boulder next year.

they are less subhuman than caucasus region... but subhuman nevertheless. slit eye... dark skin... small height...

Attached: 1637174909891.png (379x376, 152.59K)

>I need to make it up to Steamboat Springs sometime
lol I beat you to it, user. It's great, but the trip from Denver isn't worth the time unless you go there for a full week or smth. As for the best, that title has to go to Telluride imo. That place is in the middle of nowhere, but has every possible slope from powder double diamonds to nice'n'easy greens for muh families.
>What do you mean by little to no prominence?
The mountains aren't very steep. The elevation changes are very mild. In fact, the reason why there are only like 3 ski resorts in Almaty is because the mountains are too steep.
>somewhere closer to Boulder
Enjoy gentrification and absurd real estate prices. Jk, Boulder is a comfy place. They even had an okonomiyaki place there last time I visited. Lots of young freshman pussy to ogle too.

they were blowing up buddha statues, they don't have their own culture, greek and arab rapebabies

>but idk how it is after the January events
it recovered pretty quickly but the presidential palace is getting demontaged. a couple of buildings are still covered after arsons

>Now the situation changed and I heard from my acquaintances there that Russians get Baltic-level treatment
the only thing i noticed is the growing expectation on russians to learn kazakh.
>especially after the January events.
it changed nothing. the special monke operation did

>the special monke operation did
It baffles me how your own incompetent government asked the Russian to help you on their own fucking volition, yet your people blame le evil Russians for "invading." Ungrateful churkas.

>speak exclusively German and are fully assimilated
huh? typo? explain

Attached: 1611518312160.jpg (300x300, 41.69K)

>yet your people blame le evil Russians for "invading."
meds. i heard this shit when we were cut off from internet but nowadays no one blames russia or even talks about january protests except when it's about the torture of protesters by the police

you need to be tortured

Ching Chong on steroids

by sending him to russia?