Here is...the hermit crab. It is in danger because of climate change...

>Here is...the hermit crab. It is in danger because of climate change. That means White countries need to stop having kids. And they need to accept climate refugees with higher birth-rates.

Attached: atten.jpg (976x549, 49.35K)

>This is the lesser spotted peruvian troonfish. Because a bunch of shitskins hired by multinational cooperations are overfishing it, it will be extinct within 100 years. It is therefore YOUR moral responsibility, white working class viewer, to give up any slight luxury in your life and get a vasectomy.

It do be like that

>*starwipe*
>guess he should have prayed…to the mantis

Wut mvie this from?

None. Amerilard election tourists just seethe about attenborough because he made a documentary about how human activity has damaged earth's biosphere during his own lifetime

>This is the Madagascar flying squirrel, the deforestation has cut its population in half, in order to save the species humans have to get 5 shots of the Pfizer vaccine.

What does this person do other than talking?

Your raid isn't working leftypol

Here is...the cuttlefish. Due to Britain being responsible for less than 1% of global emissions, the White working class and middle class shouldn't be allowed to own a car or go on a plane.

Attached: atten2.jpg (139x186, 4.26K)

>Here we have the blue whale, we know nothing about them
>Their population is at a record high, but they are all dying
>We have to stop the spread of white people before it's too late
>Log onto BBC.com and click on 'United Nations Depopulation Campaign' to donate and learn how you can stop Climate Change™

OP are you even white

>low white births rates are [someone else]'s fault

nothing stopping whites having babies other than themselves

kek

>Here you can see the Fire Ant of Brazil. Because of climate change, illegal immigrants from Muslim lands need to be bussed into sleepy White English villages and overnight make them majority PoC. If this does not happen, we could lose this species forever.

Attached: atten3.jpg (259x194, 5.57K)

>I'm standing at the foot of one of the resplendent Obama seaside mansions. If we do not act now in a unilateral geopolitical manner by switching to a GMO infused seed based diet then this vibrant diverse habitant could be engulfed by rising sea levels in a matter of hours.

Attached: d3f02a89791f89c80ee99a63302d520eY29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjM1MzAzMzY2-2.62660076.jpg (968x645, 31.54K)

Murrican politics have permafucked your brain

>I am standing here on the North Pole scientists say will melt 10 years ago. The Polar bear will not survive unless we switch to a diet of crickets and ants. If White people don't do this, the species could be driven to extinction.

Attached: atten4.jpg (144x81, 2.11K)

Considering the modern day celebrity worship, climate change activism would probably have more luck if Dave used this method
>Here is George Clooney's Napa Valley chateau. If current Carbon emission trends continue, his grape harvests could suffer in the coming years, taking his earnings of $100million per annum down to a measly $97million.

>Sitting upon my shoulder is a meerkat
>White westerners must accept a planned economy, give up their consumption of meat, relinquish their vehicles, power generators and central heating systems to the government, stop pirating movies and only watch TV licence approved content, identify themselves with their full name and address while posting online, accept a limit on their alcohol consumption, accept a luxury ration, immediately cease from any form of religious worship, identity as a utilitarian who supports secular liberal democracy, vote to repeal brexit, support increased centralisation of all aspects of communication and government and sterilise themselves at the earliest convenience.

Wont somebody please think of the military industrial complex's profit margins if their slave labour forces are drowned in cataclysmic upheavals your low end economical vehicles caused.

hearty kek

I'm liking this spicey new meme. I'm liking it alot

I'm completely immune to this shit now. Even watching media from 20-30 years ago when the pozz was less strong I can spot it almost immediately.

Life: Without Whites narrated by David Attenborough ft. Lil Kim and Sneezy

This is a fun meme and it's going to make the bunkertrannies here lose their shit so I approve

I notice no limit whatsoever imposed upon the luxury of Sneedposting, so it seems we are in for a bright future

>This is a fun meme and it's going to make the bunkertrannies here lose their shit so I approve

Attached: DF7EF98A-EE3A-4FD8-B796-00FDFC680525.png (645x770, 75.13K)

See? Got one already!

3000 years of recorded history, name me one civilisation that vanished because of low birthrates.

Our birth rate wouldn't be an issue without immigration. Who doesn't want to be around less feckless NPCs?

> says hey maybe start using solar and electric vehicles
> poltards screech autistically
such a based man

>This is david. I am speaking directly into your consciousness through your new BBC government mandated brain implant. Unfortunately, because the chinese are being paid by google to dump arsenic into the pacific ocean, I have had to permanently disable your sex drive, empathy, and deeply ingrained fear of outsiders in order to combat climate change. Here’s some videos of birds and shit as a way of saying sorry.

Attached: C7667838-0F19-49C1-99F2-3118157D11E4.jpg (2048x1152, 223.15K)

The future is bright