Pride - best gay movies

Now that it's pride month, what are the best gay movies?

Attached: Pride.png (610x898, 803.92K)

Pride is the worst of the deadly sins

drive
no there aren't any gay characters but it is a gay movie, it sucked

holy. shit.

Alexander

Attached: c73793496a08b5adca57d71e03d85309.jpg (500x730, 270.21K)

Giant shota dominates little naked man, interracial

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-231800.png (720x1600, 586.13K)

Weekend
God's own country
The way he looks
Pride (2014)
Beautiful Thing

i always thought this movie was a dream i had after watching night at the museum wtf

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

inderesting

Everybody, gay or not, needs to watch this kino.

Attached: happy together.jpg (670x947, 124.29K)

Attached: Yuri on Ice.jpg (640x905, 206.48K)

Fujoshit

Pride (2014) is great fun.

Call Me By Your Name is gay and wistful kino

Silence of the Lambs

They can dress up gayness all want trying to make it seem beautiful, classy or empowering with their Oscar bait shit.

At the end of the day every gay story is a story about men putting their cocks into stinky assholes and then getting their cocks stained with literal excrement.

Gays are known for promiscuous sex. That's how we got HIV.

Not love.

Heterosexual couples practice anal sex at similar rates to that of homosexual couples

Nice try though

Why focus on sex instead of every other aspect of humanity?

HIV came from africans eating raw monkey

The Bible also says not to lay with a man as you would a woman in Leviticus.

I don't care though because the Bible is full of contradictory bullshit from different time periods. The 7 deadly sins are pre-Christian and are general moral rules.

Watch some of the movies recommended in this thread, and you'll change your mind. It's something beautiful about people giving in to love (breaking norms, rules etc.) to pursue love.

Also women don't feel love the same as men do. Two men = love is more real.

It also says in the same breath that masturbation is to be punished the same as homosexuality.

Because the "sex" is fucking disgusting perversion and I'm tired of pretending it isn't.

Gay people can't "love".

Why can't you just let us celebrate just for this month?

Nature is split into feminine and masculine origins. Life is perpetuated through matter, matter comes out of the clash of the opposites, not only physically, but also mentally.
If a subject is incapable of participating in this clash of opposites, he is dysfunctional and likely a fragment of entropy.
Accepting homosexuality is the equivalent of accepting entropy, which is unacceptable from the perspective of matter that seeks structure to achieve greatness.

Accepting entropy is the equivalent of accepting degradation, destruction, death, collapse, ugliness, dysfunction.

priDEMONth

Well I love my bf, sorry user

lol enjoy your aids you mentally ill abomination

The parasitic worms from his gut make you think that.

Any Forumscels

>discussing gay films
>chuds arrive and sperg about gay sex when literally no one else mentioned it
Hmm

and they are proud of their lust as well. that’s two

I liked this one. Shows how brutal it is being a faggot for money. It's pretty sad.

Attached: 1558867567150.jpg (500x667, 126.12K)

If homosexuality wasn't by design, there wouldn't have been gays in all time periods, in every culture, among every peoples.

One likely theory is that for a larger tribe (most of human history), having gay males that wouldn't compete for women (cohesion), but would still have the strength of males, would benefit the tribe/larger family. This theory is supported by the fact that more boys in a family = more likely that the next one is born gay.

I fear there are many closeted gays that lash out their frustrations. It's fucking sad

dilate

Closeted bisexual men.

If you want to be a faggot, take your ass to Reddit and discuss it there

I'm a man, not a troon

Probably, the only ones that could even think that it's a choice

You would only get recommended interracial/"diverse" movies with PC references taking away from the story.

Let's look at homosexuality through the lens of evolution.

All organisms are evolved to exhibit a system of behaviors that maximize the reproduction of genes. If a behavior, directly or indirectly, achieves this end, it will be favored by the group. Human examples are altruism, religion, and family building. On the other hand, if a behavior is deleterious to the group, it will be scorned. Homosexuality is damaging in that it does not facilitate reproduction, it spreads disease at a much higher rate than the heterosexual population, and it disrupts the commonly accepted social system between men and women. Additionally, homosexuals are several orders of magnitude more likely to have been molested as children, to further molest other children, and to engage in hypersexual activity to an extreme that instinctually repulses the general public.

This instinctual repulsion presents not only in response to homosexuality, but also to any other physical or mental disease, like severe congenital deformity, or psychopathy. Anything that hinders normal sexual reproduction will inevitably be shunned. The expression of this evolved mechanism can be clearly seen in all major religions, each of which damns homosexuality (as well as lying, murder, adultery, theft, and blasphemy) because it serves to injure the group in terms of genetic reproduction.

That's the argument against homosexuality. Now, please, fuck off and dilate.

Philadelphia
Dallas Buyer's Club

okay but this is the last month

>telling gays to dilate
You know lots of gay men detest trannies right?