Other than the Widmore plot going nowhere the final season wasn't bad

Other than the Widmore plot going nowhere the final season wasn't bad

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_11_24_at_7.06.11_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 256.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/InC_T2FjvL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jack becoming a believer and his relationship with Locke going full circle was the best part of s6. Jack defending Locke’s faith against MiB and getting him to remember in the flash sideways were the highlights for me

I agree, while the show does lose its way it's still a satisfying conclusion

>Jack defending Locke’s faith against MiB
Same, that's one scene I always remember

no show has hit me in the feels like the final of lost. Well actually the closest lately was the last season of Vikings when a certain female had an emtional funeral and laid next to her husband in the sand

>"Everyone dies alone"
>Vincent makes sure he doesn't

Attached: 1468935291070.jpg (186x356, 10.06K)

So.

Lost is now a tv series about a dog, a guy in a bunker pressing a button and a bunch of random people on an island who believe in a literal god.

>last season of Vikings when a certain female had an emtional funeral and laid next to her husband

Who? Spoil me.
I had a hard time with the serie after season 4 and finally dropped it a couple episode into 6.

The entire season was just meandering, slowly dragging itself out until they got to the submarine. It's easily the the worst season, the two camps do nothing for like 12 episodes, its just back and forth of nothing.

finale was emotional but I still think the 6th season is garbage

>Widmore plot going nowhere
Redemption, my friend

Jack had one of the greatest redemption arcs in the history of ll fiction

youtu.be/InC_T2FjvL0

Attached: lost-we-have-to-go-back.gif (640x358, 3.06M)

It's weird how they make a big deal out of dividing into the two camps and then it goes absolutely nowhere

>MiB needs a proxy to kill Jacob and leave
Why didn’t he just manipulate and brainwash one of the Oceanic survivors, take him to Jacob’s hideout, and have whoever he chose to kill Jacob?
>Hey, this guy is the reason you’re stuck on the island. If you kill him, you can leave

>redemption
Jack didn't do anything wrong though, Locke was a gullible idiot who was sometimes right by random chance.

>didn't watch past S1
what the fuck even was happening ultimately and how did they end it?
did they explain the polar bears?

It wasn’t random, Locke was simply right about everything. The characters were all brought for purpose and predestined. There’s no free will in Lost

>I am ri-aghhhh
Anyone who likes Locke after Boone's death is a fucking retard.

Attached: 530986_640.jpg (640x355, 37.94K)

t. Man in Black
didn't know they have internet on the island now, neat

lmao, without that old bald dumbass MiB would not be able to kill Jacob.

How?

they explained most things, the bears were there for scientific research but escaped
the island contains some sort of fountain of life, it has a supernatural origin

FREEZE.
ARE YOU INFECTED?

Attached: 1654946878293.jpg (250x131, 13.63K)

Did you watch the show? MiB took over Locke's dead body to convince Ben to kill Jacob. Also, Ben wouldn't be so pissed if the island didn't heal Locke but not him.

You’re right and this kind of ruins the Jack-Locke dynamic. Locke came off as a zealot at times like when he blew up the submarine or killed Naomi. He gets manipulated easy as well. All his crazy behavior and naivety are made okay because the show is on the side of fate and predestination