Stranger Things

Who's the best and worst actor in S4?

Attached: Stranger_Things_season_4.jpg (260x385, 74.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AUH3FeUEDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just wanna see Steve delezify Robin

Best Robin
Worst Mike

>the best
Millie ofc
>worst
Jason's actor

>Worst
I would say Erica

Best: Steve and Robin
Worst: teethless amerimutt and jew goblin

Attached: lesbs.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

And the best one is probably Sadie and Gaten

Why does Mike dress like an 85 year old grandmother from Florida? And that haircut isn't doing Millie's man head any favours

I loved robin in season 3 but in season 4 she's just an autistic quip and le awkward humor machine.

Best:joyce
Worst:Erica

The prison and California sub plot were really bad. They just dragged so much and were a lot slower than the other ones. It doesn't help that most of the actors in California are really bad actors. Brett gelmans character is quite grating. The Demogorgon scene was kino though.

>It doesn't help that most of the actors in California are really bad actors.
True the only good ones in there was Millie and she doesn't even counts

Gaten was very good in this season. Finn was the worst. He keeps making the same constipated face in his scenes.

>only good ones there was Millie
And Noah

It's kinda surprising how Noah is as much popular among fans as Millie and Finn despite having 2x less screentime.

Was grear in s2. Its hard to say where he's at now because his script consisted of about 3 lines and "look lovingly at Mike" for S3 and S4.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AUH3FeUEDs
Agree but in S3 he at least had this scene where he proved that he still can act

Best: hopper, max, Steve, Nancy, Vecna/number 1, Eddie, Jason, Freddie, Victor, Eleven, dustin

Worst: Mike, will, Murray (SHOUTING MEANS IM ACTING) all of the number kids other than eleven and one, Robin (acts like a cartoon character for some reason), Lucas, Joyce.

The rest are fine

He's just TikTok famous lol

Millie > Sadie > gaten >Noah >>Caleb>>>Finn

Best: Finn
Worst : Noah

Worst: Robin, Nancy, Will, Eleven
Best: Steve, Eddie, Hopper

This show is absolutely terrible and I'm only watching it in a vain attempt to fit in with the rest of society.

Worst is Argyle the spic

ive skipped all the subhuman jew scenes
also that pig looking kid

the russian pilot guy was the best so far, good character

>Worst: Robin, Nancy, Will, Eleven
What you mean best right?