Why Any Forums is racist to russians?

why Any Forums is racist to russians?

Attached: tmp.png (2560x1707, 2.49K)

Any Forums is a board of peace, all are welcome

I'm not racist, I'm russorealist

Except Russians

Memes are doublesided weapon.

Attached: 1652000404643.jpg (460x359, 43.13K)

All interested in diplomatic solutions are

They constantly threaten to nuke my country. I think I am allowed to be racist to russians.

Brainless conformity and fear of rejection by modern society and social media causes people on Any Forums to support the current thing without thinking with their own heads.
It’s not conscious it’s the same reason why people buy call of duty and fifa every single year.
Unenlightened masses rarely think.

But of course they will give you excuses.

you deserve to be nuked THOUGH

See, evil duplicitous shithole

You can only be racist to people.

this

Globohomo shills and trannies bend down for ucuck

Most of them are objectively dumb and make dumb jokes sucking off China in every thread because they don't have original thoughts, just gorilla thinking about fighting west.

Well said putin-bot

I could never be.

russians will really create parody of an empire even more kitsch than hitler's and pinpoint the disgust it arouses on the mechanism that allows it to exist on everyone around but them

Attached: 1657682027746.jpg (1024x1024, 120.15K)

Probably because our government doesn't suit the government of other countries, at least many people here are normal, although some of the flags are awful
As in the real world kek

Exactly, and these autists think they aren't immune to propaganda

See. Your post is just an example of a herd mentality and group think. You instantaneously associate me with a group of people rather thinking in terms of individuals.

Well-distilled thought.

You are an evil people. Every Russian deserves the most exquisite and prolonged torture before being killed. Russians die, God laughs.

I've been calling Russians retarded faggots online for years before this this war

What the government has to do with the people? Retarded logic

Why are you writing posts like this? What the fuck is wrong with you?

That's not a question for me, definitely.
I hate all governments, but I treat people more or less depending on how they treat me

Janny delete this thread

>this whole thread

Attached: z15415775.png (1600x1600, 600.82K)

Based