Cast them

Attached: file.png (3840x1080, 3.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dzj7uRNzLrs
youtu.be/6uHPuyumuFM
youtu.be/xsojvoHdAZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eddie Murphy as all of them.

Fuck it, everybody should be CGI with their game voice actors except for the humans. If James Cameron can make those stupid blue people they can make a great Krogan that can emote.

nomination for jack

Attached: kstew.jpg (696x933, 117.46K)

for me, it's kasumi

Attached: kasumi.jpg (1000x1000, 428.98K)

Zendaya as Liara

youtu.be/dzj7uRNzLrs
youtu.be/6uHPuyumuFM
youtu.be/xsojvoHdAZ4

Fifteen hundred companions, one opinion on everything to share between them all, phrased with different words. None of them are real characters.

ive played through this game like 3x and i cant for my life remember who the fuck kasumi is supposed to be

No. Stop reminding me Mass Effect 3 exists. God what a fucking disappointment, please post a Mass Effect 2 or 1 image instead next time.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 918.5K)

Mass Effect 2 is shit also. ME1 is the only good one, same with Dragon Age.

>being too poor to afford the Kasumi DLC

Sad!

Were these games good they look boring as hell.

ME1 sucked too, only the Mass Effect demo was good

bad cgi
sheboon
bad cgi
A jogger
another sheboon
another sheboon
bad cgi
another sheboon
another sheboon or bad cgi
another sheboon
jogger or bad cgi
bad cgi
another sheboon or bad cgi
a groid
bad cgi
sheboon
bad cgi
will not based on source material or course

she's the paid DLC character. Her loyalty mission is very elaborate and long compared to the base-game ones because. But other than that she's sort of a background character, quiet ninja type. She has a minor appearance in ME3.
Yes, but they are essentially one giant long movie. Large parts of all three games are just talking and watching cutscenes, picking dialogue sometimes.

That is the main reason I think Mass Effect will never be adapted, because the games themselves are too cinematic and it seems incredibly redundant when you think about how expensive it would be to produce a show like this.

For me? It's Liara!

Attached: liara 3.jpg (1920x1080, 202.39K)

I'm replaying them from the start and they're genuinely fun

I'm playing as a black femshep and it feels great to BTFO Jacob's BBC in favour of some insect cock instead

Attached: file.png (900x672, 647.91K)

Left or right?

Attached: file.png (736x360, 279.99K)

It was like a heist movie right? I liked Kasumi. She was a teleporting assassin.

one is good but has shitty combat
two is the best
we dont talk about three
there is no fourth game

I feel bad for anyone who never experienced Tali story, annihilating Geths at the end was cherry on top. I was playing with Liara after that but it was boring garbage.

ME2 was my fave. I like a ton of characters. Change up every mission. Hook up my outfit and my crib.

ME3 failed character wise.

I just can't. She sounds like an underage sandnigger.