What is Japanese television like?

What is Japanese television like?

Attached: Japan-Flag-and-cherry-blossoms.jpg (799x533, 99.29K)

Ching chong ping pong wala bingbong

degenerate comedy shows
funny commercials

Go to the Japanese drama/movie general on /jp/. Other TV shows are discussed there as well.

That's China

Nonstop """comedy""" talk shows all day. Total garbage.

it's not that different from the doujins

Attached: He protekt.webm (960x540, 2.39M)

just google japan iptv or some shit and watch yourself instead of asking stupid ass questions you fooking wannabe weeb

Oh come on, most JAVs are better than this.

It's Pure Kino

Attached: 1654882122379.webm (856x480, 2.26M)

Japanese Sam Hyde?

Attached: japan tv.jpg (460x679, 81.97K)

That's because asian cultures see the background more than the foreground, while westerners are the opposite.
Different cultures see the world literally differently.
You learn all this if you ever do marketing.

I watch いってq every week. Variety show where they visit all kinds of different places and do challenges. It's good fun

boring. i was confused, i don't understand japanese, i turned my airbnb tv on, i watched some mecha anime and a peaceful news piece about some plants or something

That's nuts, is it a consequence of being fishermen or what?

Same thing

I don't see anything wrong with it. Actually I find it to be more efficient as you can simply glance at the text to figure out the meaning rather than backing up the tape in case you missed most of the program.

We've already had this exact thread with this exact question posted by this exact same OP dozens of times in the past year.

Damn that sounds nice. I watch the local Philly news and it's like I'm watching a real life Judge Dredd movie

You're slipping through realities (again). Close your eyes and concentrate on the one you want to be in