I realized that different McDonalds commercials around the world show how different our cultures are

I realized that different McDonalds commercials around the world show how different our cultures are.
How are McDonalds Commercials done in your country?
In mine, there's always an emphasis on family values. Lessons in life. Sweet moments with family.
This is a commercial about a girl and her senile grandad:
youtube.com/watch?v=_MCUb1psijk

Attached: 1655180407229.jpg (900x506, 59.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bGlA5O4t5JU
youtube.com/watch?v=x26lUij2kZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTaVYvC7qTw
youtube.com/watch?v=5TDrWhWSZso
youtube.com/watch?v=oTRFF5me-78
youtube.com/watch?v=9usKqGDlLsc
youtu.be/47hUoRbP-WI
youtu.be/KdMjdr9NdQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>AND THEN THE BURGER COMMERCIAL TOLD ME ABOUT FAMILY VALUES!!!

Attached: HAHAHAHA.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

>Nice trips
They show big aesthetic hamburgers

bottom text

youtu.be/bGlA5O4t5JU
targetes towards zoomers

Yes, unironically.
They had to do that because, obviously, the Philippines is a family oriented conservative country, and Jollibee was the "family loving" restaurant so they keep losing.
So they had to do it themselves
youtube.com/watch?v=x26lUij2kZ0

-70% globohomo to the max, 'There is something that connects all of us, despite our differences and it's McDonald's'
-20% just generic advertisement about special burgers
-10% Look at our poor farmers and how our society values them lesser and lesser, McD is a proud partner of German farmers

>70% globohomo
I'm so sorry.

Test

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTaVYvC7qTw

mcdonald's doesn't need to advertise here. I haven't seen a mcdonald's ad in maybe five years

Maybe that's why they aren't at the top anymore in America

Westerners are so obsessed about the alphabet people

YUHH YUHHHHHH

Let's have a heart to heart for a second you dishonest brown piece of shit. You're a fucking ape. Plain and simple. You actually sit there and are willing with a straight face to type out this bullshit about "LOOK AT LE HECKIN FILIPINERINOS WE ARE SO HECKIN FAMIRY ORRIENTUERINO'D THE MACUDONALDU HAVE TO MAKE ADVERTISMENTS ABOUT FAMILY!!! ITS AMAZING HOW UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT MY LITTLE BROWN CULTURE IS"
You're an imbecile. An inbred wretch. Advertisers have been targeting families and attempting to show how their products bring families together since the fucking big bang. American coca cola ad's in the 40's, Russian pizza hut ads in the 90s, literally 80% of ads i will see when i turn on the TV will be about "this product is so good with family hehe go buy!!!" You are not special. Your brown shithole is not unique. Get a grip on reality you fucking cocksmoking, crabstick eating faggot. Oh wow you're so fucking old fashioned you go out to dinner with your family. Look at this fucking special little snowflake that is for some reason cowered in sewage (it's brown). Filipinoids actually go sit near the TV look at a commercial advertising burgers and because there's some cheesy sentimental element about "muh family" they now all go to mcdonalds to stuff their fat fucking faces in every single day...such a sweet family moment.

I've been close to a decade without watching traditional TV and I have like a dozen adblockers in both my pc and my phone, I literally have no idea what McDonalds commercials look in my cunt

Fuck Maccas, it tastes like shit
Aussies have SOVL ads, but not for fast food
youtube.com/watch?v=5TDrWhWSZso
Here's a shitty Maccas ad where the joke is that we hate Maoris
youtube.com/watch?v=oTRFF5me-78

This one is good though
youtube.com/watch?v=9usKqGDlLsc

Hmm... I'm thinking based.

First of all, why are you this mad?
Second of all, while yes they've been targeting families for decades, Filipino adverts are literally always dramatic, about caring for your elderly and parents, about parent who love their children, parents caring for their autistic child and they always go for the sentimental.

Also, church values. Yes, in a McDonalds commercial

>Macca's
You mean McDonalds? Oh.
The first ad was okay.

Lithuania bringing the heat

Attached: 1654354235785.png (537x625, 51.7K)

Lithuania is just mad. I didndu anything wrong. Go back to you literal mcdo commerical faggotry

Attached: 1630189564883.jpg (1280x720, 119.77K)

dilate

Least racist and most reasonable Lithuanian male

>YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH
YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH
YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH

YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: 1580745010149.jpg (1000x1272, 198.3K)

YUH YUH YUH

Had to actually look it up, it's a mix of pandering to zoomer/millennial humor and "oh look at how we support local producers and shit aren't we cool?"
youtu.be/47hUoRbP-WI
youtu.be/KdMjdr9NdQc

You were really cringe with the self centered embarrassing nonsense you wrote, it made me mad too

Attached: 1660583723885.png (976x762, 757.21K)

your father TOTALLY molested you.

yikes

meds

holy shit

Their last one featured two McDonald's workers (black boy and white girl) getting into a relationship and when they were about to kiss the family of the black kid pulled up in the drive through and interrupted them.