Lie in bed

>lie in bed
>instantly remember about cringe memories

Does it happen in your country?

Attached: images (1).jpg (521x589, 32.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ficOFz_OKZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Years ago I just made a decision to never think about negative thoughts again. It worked.

I cringe about things I did 10+ years ago

Teach me im on the verge of suicide

This Take the dissociation pill

Sometimes. I still wince and clech my fist over things that happened a long time ago.

Tell me your cringe stories :)

I do that every 2 hours and I say "I hate myself" out load. I also think about killing myself every day. It would be so easy. All I have to do is put a slug in my shotgun and shoot my head

I start punching myself and pointing a finger pistol in my head whenever I think about cringe shit I did

>6 years or being openly racist to my ex gf
>The time when I ruined a friend's bathroom puking my brains out
>The time I got drunk and kissed a dude
>That time I got a whisky dick
>That time I went on a date and spoke about yugoslavia and panslavism
>That time I said i wasn't attracted to black ppl in a bar
>That time I couldn't hold a cough in a work meeting and I almost oozed spit and pus on the tabl

That's fucking nothing

Do me your worst

OK, hold on. I gotta jump in the shower

>6 years or being openly racist to my ex gf
>That time I went on a date and spoke about yugoslavia and panslavism

You have to leave Any Forums bro, it's ruining your life

>go to bed drunk every night
>no cringe memories just instantly fall asleep

Attached: last ned (1).jpg (570x761, 86.57K)

This will be in no particular order. Pardon my bad writing abilities. I am pretty retarded.
>trip to Europe in middle school/high school
>1. I jerked off in the back of the bus in France while looking at French women. I came on the jacket and later left it in the subway
>2. I fell asleep on the bus in Italy and woke up miles away from were everyone else was in the parking area for the busses
>(cont.) I got out of the bus and panicked. The bus driver didn't speak English but I didn't trust him
>(cont.) Grandpa said that people kidnap kids in Europe and sell them into sexual slavery
>(cont.) Pick up a stick and the guy is like "put down stick"
>(cont.) I dip when he is not noticing.
>(cont.) I travel the beautiful countryside of Italy on foot. Marble mountains in the background
>(cont.) I dive into the bushes every time I see a car coming. (Once into a thorn bush and got my arms cut up)
>(cont.) I miraculously choose the right path everytime and end up where everyone else was at.
>(cont.) I see an elderly Italian lady and a young girl with her.
>(cont.) Too retarded to ask for help so I throw my water bottle down and yell "FUCK"
>(cont.) She gets mad at me and tells me in Italian probably to pick that up. I show her my cut up arms and she is like "awwww beepity boppity" and takes me to the authorities
>(finish) They find my family and I say "Gracias" in Italy
That was just that one trip but there is a lot more. I was a crazy fuck in middle school and high school. More incoming

Not him but here's some cringe
>the time I asked a girl in class if she was a boy or girl
>the time I spit on a kid in class and was forced by the teacher to get a paper towel from the bathroom to clean it
This one's indefensible, I don't even remember why the fuck I did it.
>the time I tried out for chorus to get out of class and some girls were smirking because I sounded like a girl
>had really bad anxiety and shaking during presentations. Couldn't pick up the paper without shaking so I read it from my desk - teacher said "most" of the presentations were good

Bruh that's fucking nothing

wtf none of these are anyhere near as bad as the brazilian anons fuckups you americans are fucked in the head

>lie in bed
>constantly pray Jesus Prayer
>fall asleep in His peace and grace

Attached: upload_2022_07_14_03_38_53_667.png (741x663, 332.53K)

>(finish) They find my family and I say "Gracias" in Italy

Attached: mfw.png (381x400, 35.01K)

and for the record brazil anons fuckups arent even that bad, just awkward and embarassing nothing life ruining

. I jerked off in the back of the bus in France while looking at French women. I came on the jacket and later left it in the subway
hi tyrone

>nothing life ruining
I've been kinda frightned to get exposed online for both racism and sexism(used to be super controlling on that relationship)
But i'm pretty sure she won't tell nothing because she was also racist but still kinda freaks me out

Try using self suggestion to free yourseƶf of the cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=ficOFz_OKZg

I dont know what its like in brazil and i dont know you, but for example a new guy at work here slid his hand into another workers pants and squeezed his arse and the worker was too embarassed to hit him, and then the new guy did the hitler salute multiple times and said sieg heil. I wasnt there but appereantly the newbie thought that he was being funny. He got fired the next day which i considered well deserved.

But if i say out loud i dont want more migrants here because swedes are becoming a minority in our own homeland then i will also likely be fired and socially shamed through the grapevine.
If things get too bad you can always move somewhere else and start anew. But i doubt you need to worry about it that much user

Attached: chihiro-good-luck.gif (640x478, 334.73K)

I don't know if simple tricks are enough. I think remembering cringe memories means that you believe there is a root problem you haven't fixed yet, so if you repeated the situation, you would act the same way.

I cringe so hard I started vocalizing to oush the thought out my head. I started justvsaying my cat's names because it doesn't seem so weird if you're around the house and say a cat's name, maybe you think hmthey just came into the room or something. But my died over a year ago now so it just looks really weird.

Attached: 1658181044891079.jpg (648x568, 66.4K)

Yeah I snap myself out of it by saying something nonsensical outloud to myself.

Wow you are just like me.