Tick tock eurangutans

although I doubt anything will really change, (((they))) said the same about ookrainian wheat and how everyone is going to starve and now no one needs it anymore. surely you faggots are rich enough to pay triple the price or w/e will be the new price tag

Attached: tick tock.png (1211x848, 566.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m3sCp9S24Co?t=225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: file.png (378x567, 154.44K)

I'm waiting for a spectacular shitshow to go down in Europe and I'll be imensurably disappointed with anything lesser.

you guys will found out thats not of a biggie at all, wasted time sharing clickbait news titles

Cope
Good luck frozing to death

Attached: i (63).jpg (698x317, 45.85K)

>frozing
I want to smash your ESL caveman orc monke skull in.

I wish Europe the best of luck, we are busy in Asia.

youtu.be/m3sCp9S24Co?t=225

>puts on another jacket
now what

you are unfashionable now
check fucking mate

kek

>implying lodens or tabarri are unfashionable
pawel, I…

you wudnt be able to perform that.

what if they say sorry? will you forgive?

I wouldn't hesitate to prove it if I were there with you right now.

I'm going to be frank, 70% of our country is using gas for heat. You've kindly sold us enough that we'll be fine, thank you.

Attached: assoka.png (640x555, 218.87K)

Why do leftcels seethe at Russia so much? It's obvious that China is our real strategic threat. We should make up with them, but it might be too late.

You will be waiting for a long time monkey

You fail to understand that European winters != Russian winters. No one’s ever died because it’s five degrees outside.

Becouse Russia is the direct ally of China, you fucking retard. That's why your government is giving any fucks about Ukraine. The dementia fuck can be a retard, but there's hundreds of people behind him calculating every fucking thing. That's why the autho world is going to lose, and that's why Russia is currently slowly bleeding out, against what some random Any Forumstard would like to tell you.

>It's obvious that China is our real strategic threat
I don't even have a response. You're hopeless.

Aren't you also concerned about this? Natural gas exports are a major pillar of the Russian economy. If you limit one of your main exports, you also limit your ability to import stuff you need. Russia wasn't exporting gas to Europe for the fun of it, it's a huge money earner and it's now drying up.

Not so fast

Attached: 1654082611906.jpg (666x547, 67.85K)

we will go to heave and you'll just die

>Natural gas exports are a major pillar of the Russian economy.
Nope

Attached: 1650621832352.png (1544x595, 184.48K)

This graph was made before oil import restrictions