Sub-Saharan Africa

Is Sub-Saharan Africa undergoing industrialisation, urbanisation, decrease of literacy rates? Can it eventually modernise and become like Latin America or SEA?

Attached: Sub-Saharan_Africa_definition_UN[1].png (362x340, 6.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

overpopulation-project.com/why-europeans-are-worried-about-african-babies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*increase of literacy rates, I meant

Some countries, like rwanda and botswana have managed to get to somewhat developed (by african standards) levels but I doubt all of africa will be able to modernise. Nigeria could possibly modernise but given the division between north and south that exists there, I doubt it.

Can't. Black people stupid.

Senegal Cote d'Ivoire Ghana EGuinea Gabon the small Congo Angola Zambia Namibia Botswana ZA Tanzania Rwanda Kenya Uganda Ethiopia and Sudan are. Mali Niger Nigeria to an extent Chad CAR DRC South Sudan and Somalia are getting worse. The rest are stagnant

lazy, feckless, prone to criminality, always indignant and shun responsibility. They will never develop

i would be pleasantly surprised

but enough about arabs

LOL

pulverized

Africa two major issues are corruption and lack of honest leadership. Unless you stamp out war and corruption nothing will change in Africa. For example Somalia and Libya had some of the highest literacy rates in Africa at 80% and 90% before their civil wars, had road and infrastructure that was good for African standards but everything was completely destroyed after their civil wars. Africa and the majority of the world actually can’t into democracy they need dictators. I think they will develop much differently than SEA and Latin America. it might be quicker because tech will be very advanced in the future. Who knows, I wish them the best of luck

Attached: 1468536828195.jpg (480x480, 26.93K)

i am really afraid of how the rulers of europe will handle the population explosion in africa, in a couple of decades there will be billions of niggers,
if the eurangutan leaders decide to let them flood into europe en masse thats the final nail in the coffin of our peoples.

Most people live under the sahara anyways, I don't understand why we're specifically highlighted in these maps
>Can it eventually modernise and become like Latin America or SEA?
Still early now, but they're slowly progressing. Ethiopia for example went from having an electricity access for only ~15% of it's population to now exporting electricity thanks to their dam, which was filled a few days ago. East african federation looks promising as well, china is collaborating with them and assisting them built projects and infrastructure. Other countries like mine will eternally be a shithole, just look at our gdp

As opposed to the average saudi man?

Attached: sudan demographic profile.png (908x1000, 868.03K)

>i am really afraid of how the rulers of europe will handle the population explosion in africa, in a couple of decades there will be billions of niggers,

It may not happen if African countries underwent increases in urbanisation and literacy rates. These two things usually make birth rates go down. Just look at birth rate dynamics of Asia or LatAm.

>our people
wut? we have nothing to do with north western euros like swedes or anglos it's your problem. None of them will be coming to southern europe, if they do we will gladly send them your way

It's a bit hard to see, there neo-colonial powers like China and France that just want to extract resources, and if one of them becomes developed enough it would probably do the same to its neightbors, I mean isn't DRC buttfucked by Uganda with the coltan?

Can't, for example, clothing manufacturing be moved to Africa? Like, turning Africa into the new Bangladesh.

european governments play an important factor to stifling growth and development in african countries THOUGH by being concerned with their companies making profit first, often at the expense of the local population and by unfair business practices (such as exporting EU subsidized produce to african countries which local farmers can't compete with, thereby killing the local agriculture sector, just to name one example)

if europe is so afraid of overpopulation and immigration, they should start getting serious about helping african countries develop and fast

African governments tend to be complicit. Every day several tonnes of Gold are flown off by Wagner group (to ensure Russia survives the sanctions) and Emirates (illiterate donkey thief here is their inside man and runs the show)

yes i know however africa is a special case, despite increases in the necessary rates that decrease fertility the african birth rates have not declined, rather theyre staying in the same place. Even if the rates decline they will be still be enormously overpopulated which will lead to them coming here instead and ruining our countries.

overpopulation-project.com/why-europeans-are-worried-about-african-babies/

i was referring to EU governments in particular here (should've might that more clear) but of course you're right about that too, user

made*

it's all up to the west and the ones who have a monopoly on these things. Once Bangladesh becomes higher second world cunt it might be possible. You have to remember countries like france directly benefit from countries like Libya, Niger etc being in total chaos because they can easily take their resources from a local warlord. It is in the benefit of some countries for some african countries to be a hell hole and they go as far as funding opposing groups. It's all huge game of geopolitics and fighting for resources. China is thinking of trying to stabilize these cunts to ensure their soft power and access to natural resources, we'll see how it all plays out in 20-30 years