Even after getting completely humiliated and degraded by Homelander he runs right back into his arms to snitch on Alex...

>even after getting completely humiliated and degraded by Homelander he runs right back into his arms to snitch on Alex and Starlight
Is he just a cloutshark?

Attached: a train.jpg (941x600, 208.95K)

homelander buckbroke him

you'd do the same in his shoes, what kind of idiot would think of going along with their not thought out at all plan?
better to snitch and get some Homie trust back

I can see your girdle you fat fuck get off the thread you fat piece of shit.

He's technically not even a superhero anymore because of his heart condition. And they want him to try to fight the most powerful superhero on the planet.

So his plan is to rat on the only people that might stand a chance so Homelander can preemptively take them out one by one?

he probably sees it as a hopeless situation, his life is to be below his boot

The actually smart thing to do is to play both sides to come out on top.
>They actually have a way to kill Homelander
"Oh wow guys, let's do it!"
>They're about to fuck up
"Hey Homelander I pretended to be with them to find out what they're doing"

Learn from the long nose

It just seems strange that he wouldn't at least hedge his bets and wait a couple of weeks to see whether their plan is a complete pipe dream. If it turns out that they were wrong, then he can still backstab them. But if they win, then his standing in the Seven improves significantly.

Even if Homelander would die he's still just a regular guy now. He can't run anymore. I feared they were going to redeem him, but he's still a piece of shit. Love the desperate virtue signaling by pretending to care about black people.

love him or hate him, A Train is top 5 characters in the show

He just wanted to do the right thing

Attached: The.Boys.S03E04.Glorious.Five.Year.Plan.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_00.55.55.033.jpg (1561x788, 165.6K)

Why give you exactly what you expected? Why not subvert the obvious?
A-Train hates Homelander, he's afraid of Homelander. He knows he can curry favour by snitching out Starlight and Maive cause DUH they openly hate Homelander and Supersonic is disposable to both Homelander and A-Train.

Remember A-Train blames Starlight for giving him a heart attack not his V usage. He will not mind it one bit that someone she knows is dead at the hands of Homelander.

thanks for the spoiler goy

I don't think A-Train snitched.

I bet Homelander tortured Alex into talking then killed him.

Is he ok?

Attached: The.Boys.S03E04.Glorious.Five.Year.Plan.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_00.55.58.749.jpg (1908x789, 147.43K)

He would've thought that homelander will soon find out himself in no time so he wanted to be on his good side

This. We only have one side of the story.

Homelander already has super hearing. It’s not unfeasible that he heard them talking and decided to ferment trouble in the group

last episode was unironically the best one since S1

It really was, lot of shit happening, the plot was finally moving
I wonder what they will do with hughie