ITT: kino Any Forums is unaware of

Attached: MV5BMjc1OTEwNjU4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzUzNDIwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1542, 269.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tX6y_AWB5cA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Third act drops the ball

are you new

>implying TV is unaware of goose kino
For shame

Any Forums is well aware of this film and how disappointing it is, everyone knows the sperg in the opening sequence

Attached: Diary of a Shinjuku Thief.jpg (600x900, 71.68K)

amazing film

Attached: Netflix-Movie-Posters-Mosul-Trailer-1081739788.jpg (1036x1532, 348.35K)

This movie fucking sucked, even worse than that one where he gets beat up by the ricenigger with the sword.

that voice

youtube.com/watch?v=tX6y_AWB5cA

What movie?

idk lol op was right.

kek i forgot about this scene, sounds like fred durst back in the late 90s

This always makes me not want to watch it. At what point do I turn it off? I could just take ur word and go to video editor and just delete it and cut to credits

beginning seems like its going somewhere, it's not great but it feels like its building up to something
about halfway through the movie changes dramatically and becomes about something completely different
its not worth watching at all, terrible boring movie

>At what point do I turn it off?
You'll know when it happens. Trust me.

You're a newfag

third act is the entire point of the movie, you'd have to be a drooling retard not to get this
I guess if you're a faggot only watching it for Ryan Gosling maybe

drooling over those biceps

I'll just assume when the goose dies. I been told that is what happens. Now all I have to wonder when I see it is to use a fade to black or quick cut to black. Eve Mendez plays the wife correct? Hopefully there is a scene of her crying afterwards. I'm going to use it as a post credit scene.
Computer video programs saves bad movies

High IQ poster right here

it's really not even worth watching even for the first half, after that it becomes a movie about teenage bullying and peer pressure
the scene where he was about to shoot the dad and he said his name was kino, the final scene was also kino
rest of the movie sucked balls

Nevermind just saw a Chris Stuckman review. All I heard was go into it not knowing what it's about (skip to end) and he gave it a A+. Since I trust him that is what I'm going to watch tomorrow. Should of saw this years ago but picked Evil Dead remake instead. I got a torrent to rip.Good night vatos locos

>becomes a movie about teenage bullying and peer pressure
>About to shoot the dad
Yeeesh! Not my cup of tea. Still going for it because nothing else to watch