I THINK IT'S FUCKING STOCK. WHICH PART OF THAT IS UNCLEAR TO YOU? DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE IT DOWN?

>I THINK IT'S FUCKING STOCK. WHICH PART OF THAT IS UNCLEAR TO YOU? DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE IT DOWN?

Attached: lars - skom.png (1432x1078, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgr4cFmfMwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was he acting

KIRK
KIRK
KIRK
KIRK
KIRK

Attached: kirk.png (939x650, 918.07K)

MY LIFESTYLE
DETERMINES MY DEATH STYLE

I AM THE TABLE! I AM THE TABLE!

Lars should've died instead of Cliff. Then they could've poached Dave Lombardo from Slayer (who would've already released Reign) and become the Metallica that should've been. Fucking useless danish tennis midget.

The music would have sucked even more without Lars keeping the others on their toes

This

Childhood is hating Lars and whinging about Napster. Adulthood is realising he was the good guy all along.

His drumming was up to par though. As a character, yeah, bubble boy who just lived his american dream. I'm really interested to hear the surf stories of Dave Mustaine

>Adulthood is realising he was the good guy all along.
No, he was a massive asshole throughout the 80's and early 90's, by the time the napster shit happened he had already calmed down a little.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE
COULD YOU CLOOOOOOOOOOOSE THE DOOR? on your way out

kek
some dots would render that better
>Kirk...

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgr4cFmfMwY

Attached: lars.jpg (803x717, 120.17K)

Attached: dggg.png (1945x860, 405.18K)

100% agreed user

Lars is such an unlikable faggot
he sucks at drums, too

he's literally one of the greatest drummers ever period
exclamation point

I never got the hatred for Kirk as a guitarist. He is definitely sloppy live, but he has written some of the best guitar riffs and solos I have ever heard.

>bbbut the hecking clifferino
overrated af, fewer credits on the first 3 albums than Kirk despite Kirk only coming in after KEA was written

When will you fucks realize how great Load and Reload are

My only problem with him is that his soloing can get very repetitive, especially nowadays.