So for how much longer are we going to get shit movies...

So for how much longer are we going to get shit movies. It seems most new content that is pushing the narrative is not being received well by people. For how much longer can they bleed money?

Attached: rev.png (721x494, 294.07K)

If you didn't pay to see Maverick in theaters I don't want to hear it.

I'm afraid that the masses actually eat and love this shit. Just because we, here, or some youtubers constantly expose the flaws (including content creators that tend to be overall "nicer", like Angry Joe), doesn't mean it bombs.

Obi-Wan is an horrendous show, the same way Halo was terrible. But it doesn't seem to matter. I don't understand.

Forever or at least until Jesus comes back with his sword.

>the masses actually eat and love this shit
mcdonalds is #1 for a reason

why are right-wingers so sensitive?

>Obi-Wan is an horrendous show, the same way Halo was terrible. But it doesn't seem to matter. I don't understand.
Money laundering. Makes sense now, eh?

disney has the critics on their pockets

>COMING SOON OBI-WAN
>THE TV SHOW
>*ayo bix nood mofugga crackahs*

Top Gun: Maverick

Movies will always be popular regardless of what's available. The strategy right now seems to be to ensure that every movie that comes out is shit so that eventually the generation raised in nothing but shit will be used to it and pay for it as if it were kino.

What’s this supposed to mean?

why are right-wingers so racist?

>Top Cuck: Mabeline
ftfy
Remember they bent the knee to China.

god I fucking hate niggers

Simply stop participating.

Remember: Skip all reboots, remakes, reimaginings, returns, long awaited sequels, adaptations and nostalgia bait.

Kek.

>Remember they bent the knee to China.
No they didn't, retard.

She looks like an older zendaya here...

Why do they always choose the most ugly minority actors?

They think the newest film to suck off China is le based so they think if people pay to see le based China flick, Hollywood will reward us like good dogs and give us better content. lol
lmao

Everything Everywhere All At Once, Northman, Top Gun 2 all came out under 2-3 months

Why did you cut off your penis?

These Jews don't give a fuck if they bleed some chump change, why would they when they control the world? They're going to keep shoving shit because it's all a big psyop, normie trash will take everything at face value and eventually cave to the trash not that that hasn't already happened to a large degree..

Yes they did. They altered patches so as not to offend China.
Fuck Tom Dumb.

And then they changed it back. Probably Tom's idea, god he is so fucking based.

it's only very recently that people are starting to pick up on how bad things are getting. boba fett, obi wan, halo, doctor strange, were all received very lukewarm compared to usual. but considering the entire industry is like 3 years behind you won't see the ramifications of this for the same length of time.