USA is cruel

Did you know that in USA. There is no welfare, but they do have food coupons.

So basically every time a poor person goes to do grocery shopping and there is a waiting line at the cashier.

Everyone will see you using coupons, some will judge you silently, while others actually talk shit to you.

This is extremely cruel and it has been done in the Netherlands too.
by the Nazi's.

Attached: stop dehumanizing.png (325x332, 42.62K)

>Not giving people for free what everyone else has to work for is being a Nazi.
>Oh no you can't make them feel bad about being on government assistance that would be EBUL
Sink into the sea.

wow

Sorry but Marxist values were never accepted here.

I thought "food stamps" was just a figure of speech. Do they not just give you money like in normal countries?

Attached: 1611265304900.png (640x627, 411.19K)

No because then they would use it to buy drugs and spinning rims.

Americans make over $100k and live paycheck to paycheck. If you gave poor people actual money, they'd blow it on a new iphone or a truck or some such shit and their kids would starve. Never trust an American to be a responsible adult, I always says.

Food stamps aren't that common these days. You get an EBT card instead.

Same idea. They can only spend it on enumerated items, they can't use it to just buy anything they want. To be honest, because money is fungible they will just take whatever little money they have besides the welfare and still use it to do those things. That's why we shouldn't have it at all.

my welfare bux ran out once, i had nothing more to claim, no gibs of any kind to help me. welfare office could only offer me 5€ food coupons... i just left and got a job instead. fuck that shit.

no it's specifically for food only although nowadays it's in the form of a ebt card that looks like a regular credit card so you wouldn't get made fun of that acts like a credit card

>This is extremely cruel and it has been done in the Netherlands too.
>by the Nazi's.

It was done in every country during WW2, Food stamps is an evolution of war ration coupons

>i just left and got a job instead
Coward

5€ food coupons dont cover fuel, car insurrance, phone bill, beer or anything its just prolonged suffering. that same situation got me into my current job where i now make 80k/year. life can actually turn around in just minutes notice.

why would we give them drug money?

>i suffer in the first world

Don't people in your cunt get free money already from oil royalties?

>they'd blow it on a new iphone
every neets deserve newest iphone and their kids too or they get bullied in school

I got my degree during the height of covid where nobody was hiring and i couldn’t get a single job. Then i applied for benefits and the state told me to go fuck myself, i had to pay for my own health insurance additionally to all my other expenses which was +200€ per month

>there is no welfare

Attached: 1636991533398.jpg (634x815, 119.94K)

even here you get money

no, thats a big myth. we have unemployment, thats 60% of your previous income up to a limit and for a limited time, sick leave thats full pay for a year then the same as above if it goes beyond that, then dissability thats basicly the same only most here have never worked since they are born cripples so they just use some kind of standard pay.
i was on post army unemployment and did random jobs here and there so the 1year unemployment pay (500€/month) lasted almost a year, then suddenly i had nothing, i wasnt even living at home i had to ask my gf's parents to feed me, can you imagine the shame?

>i had to ask my gf
wtf there is a norwegian poster who is not an incel? hahaha

cant be incel here

Did they keep a balance sheet for you to pay them back after?

wdym you can't be incel "here"
literally all of norwegian posters on Any Forums are incels except you

i teach my kids to get physically violent with verbal bullies

nope i just rail their daughter for all it was worth then fucked off once i had enough

>I need the state to be my nanny because I'm le poor
go fuck yourself

thats not very nice, think about how they would feel

Attached: A2712F2D-D9B4-41FC-A5EF-E8BA22BB2C2A.jpg (1300x957, 241.25K)

even with food stamps/ebt people defraud it. They go to the food bank and get free food for their own consumption.
But they use their EBT card to buy higher quality food items they can resell.

I hate communists, but then I remember how retarded americans are and that they consider free healthcare communist