Why do Indians do this?

Why do Indians do this?

Attached: Caste.png (1079x1490, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mleccha
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what caste are white people on?

We're not even a caste. They treat us like shit.

nice
same with us

why are they so arrogant?

White people exist outside of the caste system. Same with Blacks, East Asians, other non South Asians
Pretty sure a lot of Indians with professional success are Brahmins because Brahmins are literally a caste of scholars and put emphasis on education, not because of an conspiracy to keep bitter liberal arts Dalits out of the tech industry

I read that in the west/westernized countries, "fairness" & "justice" are more prominent concepts.
For countries like India/China, there is a strong need for connections for success within their own country. This need for connections is brought over, and people hire their own, creating a strong ingroup

they bring them over because they work cheaper than Americans and will tolerate longer hours and an excessive workload because they don't have any family here to spend their free time with.

because even though you can allow immigration, you can't force integration

Yes, nepotism is a common thing with immigrants. Indian owned companies will only hire Indians for example. But Indians on a personal level are very arrogant. They think they can cheat you or dismiss you.. When I've called them out on this, they usually then act very cowardly.

idk, I work in tech as a software dev, they are pretty highly paid and work chill hours

we are usually a stepping stone before they go to the USA/canada, no idea how it works there

I mean every ethnic group I would think has a caste system of sorts to have everyone know their place in the pecking order, Indians are just more rigid and traditional.

I've heard similar things, but I'm curious: did you read that in an Eastern work or a Western work?

Attached: 4.jpg (468x322, 37.67K)

Melechha, kind of like Chinese concept of Barbarian
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mleccha

I think western.
read it from an article on hackernews regarding the caste system in silicon valley

Non-Western educated Indians are incredibly fucking annoying to work with.

usually here is just: have money, then you are in top
but if you make it with a good business you can be rich, doesn't matter if they were born poor
middle east and asia are weird

>Yes, nepotism is a common thing with immigrants. Indian owned companies will only hire Indians for example.
Moreso than that, they only hire their type of Indians. Now the majority of diamond trade in Antwerp is done by Jains. They're also endogamous and only work within their ingroup, like Jews. But Indians had the advantage of being able to "homesource" rough diamonds then import them to resell them in Antwerp. Jews don't have access to cheap labour of the same time.

This is simply not true for Indians in US tech. Most of them are westernised upper castes who emigrated because they couldn't get a job in their country due to affirmative action policies. Brahmins especially have no political cohesion of any kind and westernised US Brahmins value the "meritocracy" in America

>Jains
Unlike Brahmins the merchant castes have very high social and political cohesion and they unironically get the Jew treatment here

Jains, Jews, Armenians.... It's interesting how you get these sort of minorities all over the world.

Why can't indians just abandon the stupid aspects of their culture? Not that hard