Stupid girls of television and film

Attached: Kelly Bundy.jpg (740x658, 73.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdw-e9UXW50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 8 Simple Rules Bridget.jpg (382x592, 26.18K)

Attached: C19529B5-F280-4CEA-B438-28A557725BA9.jpg (1459x1505, 1.08M)

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rdw-e9UXW50

This video is not available

yay

I will never forget that show, and especially this episode due to my grandpa walking by and sitting down with me and explaining to me how there was nothing attractive about that girl, not only "not even" but "especially" sexually. He even went as far as to council me that she didn't even fit the bill of "look but don't touch," and that she was a plant specifically designed by people that want to distort a man's definition of sexual attractiveness because if they could do that then it would take minimal effort to control us for the rest of our lives by simply hiring a skinny stick figure that looks like a barbie doll in order to get us to consume.

The crazy shit is that when I briefly worked as a drug rep, I had a trainer who was around my grandpa's age tell me the same thing. Like it's all part of a plan to minimize costs and increase profits, since after all it wouldn't take much to get an average looking woman like OP's pic and doll her up; you wouldn't even have to feed her much just to make you believe that you've scored some sort of prize, and in exchange you'll give away your entire life.

that one blonde bitch from tbbt

Fun fact: Christina was one of the two original Pussy Cat Dolls.

literally all of them

Attached: simple.jpg (520x580, 127.6K)

She has fake tits. The other blonde and the Jewess were way fucking hotter. Also big bang theory is fucking garbage.

None of them have fake tits. Applegate, now, as a result of a dual mastectomy I believe has implants, but the milk would have gone bad either way by now.

Attached: nikcoxcomp.webm (640x480, 2.9M)

I thought you were talking about big bang theory

Kaley Cuoco is pretty open about getting breast implants. After 8 Simple Rules though.

Attached: pneinterview.jpg (556x1333, 403.94K)

She was actually smart in the show.

She was an 11/10 before she bogged herself.

Attached: Kandi Two And A Half Men.webm (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Attached: Maeby.jpg (1024x1024, 724.35K)

I met her in person back in 2005 whilst working security on an unrelated show that was being co-produced by Bobcat. She was surprisingly down to earth and very very beautiful.

Attached: Claire-Littleton-claire-littleton-698326.jpg (900x1200, 185.44K)