Why are they so socially inept and culturally awkward? Is Japanese society really just that boring?

Why are they so socially inept and culturally awkward? Is Japanese society really just that boring?
>INB4 Do you rove Japan?
LMAO no.

Attached: 1660555421765493.webm (720x1280, 2.23M)

No idea, probably that insane amount of social conventions and norms.

>grabbing a stranger and trying to dance with them
rude and bad manners

I'd be awkward if I was aggressed by a troupe of sexo amazons doing their mating dance

Look at how stiff and pale she is compared to the argie bundas. You can tell they go outside.

I would probably cum a lot

>when i visit and comment to /lat/

There is one vídeo of a korean girl dancing with a hue, a very deep traditional dance of Brazil, called forró

If a group of 8ft tall Amazonian men grabbed me and started doing some Argie-bargie I'd probably be pretty awkward too. Imagine how wet she was.

Code pls

don't you people sex tourist there for trad women?
why are you complaining

GIWTWM

Their behavior is not trad to us it is just anti-social. Even trad like outgoing people, just with trad values. Maybe difference between East and West.

that dance is stupid, she's right to feel awkward because that's how it looks.

Attached: WFAF.webm (854x480, 1.37M)

Yes they will have to learn to settle for each other.

Attached: 1660444271132347.jpg (2048x1532, 556.48K)

they dance like spore creatures

Not this shit again

Attached: AusGod.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

user you will feel the same around them, those are chetas and the worst kind 25-35 years old, no husband, no kids, only dudes and fernet with cocacola for instagram pictures, they are like that all the time.

imagine laying on the floor while they step on you with their giant feet

Attached: Sexo.jpg (500x745, 91.29K)

I don't find Asian women attractive at all. So no. I actually really don't like anything about Japan. I think its a pretty mediocre country