What do you think of The Hateful Eight?

What do you think of The Hateful Eight?

Attached: The_Hateful_Eight.jpg (250x370, 99.41K)

my least favorite tarantula joint

Better than Django

Cozy/10

everyone who appeared on screen was dead by the end of the movie
others like this?

well its based on the thing

It felt too long

I just can't watch Tarantino movies anymore. used to like them when I was a teen but now they're just boring.

Went too far with the white boy dingus story, didn't need to see his naked dick and balls writhing around in the snow. Other than that it was kino.

Reservoir Dogs obviously

It was pretty good. Loved Mannix in it and grateful Tarantino didn't make him into an easy le racist chud badguy

Bullshit. Django was more traditionally good. The modern music, dialogue, gunfights.

wrong

I could tell you a lot about H8ful8 but keeping you at a disadvantage, is a advantage I intend to keep

it's kind of my favourite movie but I pretend it's not

You would immediately be able to tell the vibes are off and realize they are all together

that must be why no one trusted anyone. whoa really made me think there champ

Great set up but the movie turns out to be a really boring generic Tarantula movie. I thought it was going to be a murder mystery with these people trapped in the cabin, no one can leave because of the lethal blizzard and one of them is a killer picking one person off one by one, having to be clever and stealthy, killing people in ways where no one will be able to identify them. As the bodycount rises and the number of suspects lowers paranoia amongst the survivors gets worse and worse.

Instead as soon as the killer strikes (with the poison) you immediately find out who it is and the rest of the movie is the generic Tarantula schtick we've seen eight times before where a bunch of characters are aiming guns at each other until someone starts firing, which is BORING AS FUCK now.

Tarantula had a kino set up and threw it aside because he's a one trick pony hack.

Loved most of it. Didn't like the black dingus part.

best Tarantino movie

Lost potential