Local media and zoomers are excited because first McDonald's restaurants in about to open in the town

>local media and zoomers are excited because first McDonald's restaurants in about to open in the town

such is provincial life here

Attached: 456.png (904x864, 139.64K)

Why are Polish people so disgusting? There's a polish cleaner at work who was caught licking seats in the girls bathroom.

BRUH do you live on a wheat field surrounded by mountains

Why anyone eats that shit is beyond me.

last time there was similar level of excitement when they were building Lidl

Attached: 345.png (904x864, 118.9K)

This is also a thing in rural n*ggerlands. McDonalds filed a trademark for a restaurant in my hovel back in 2010 and ever since all their legal proceedings are followed (ie building permits etc).

They also recently build a restaurant in a nearby town and it's such a huge succes the drive through blocks nearby roads during busy hours. It's so fucking over

>queues for the drive-through leak onto the road outside and cause mayhem
Many such cases

here the mayor did everything to facilitate all the legal procedures and even the city agreed to build a new road to the restaurant because having McD will be the most important asset in regional rivalries and arguments with other provincial towns in the vicinity
>we are the real city because we have McDonald's you're a village because you don't have it

it's real here

Simploids absolutely worship the McDonald's above all else. I remember they switched to those carton straws and all the retards at work were sperging out about it. To them it's normal to hit the McDonald's weekly when driving home from work or whatever. It's mainly people who drive a lot that seem to care the most

You have to be trolling. Please tell me this is an elaborate bait.

im dead serious bro

Our rural towns are all ruined by fast food.
It's the only thing open from Saturday afternoon to Sunday.
And there's a Macca's on the 4 edges of the town.
It's why country people are so fat.

mcdonalds in germany is pretty good, don't understand the hate.

Lmao that's so stupidly relatable. We had the same discussion in my region because only 1 out of the 3 big towns had a Mac making it the official top dog.
It's very common in rural backwater regions. None of the things you see on TV really leak through there so a McDonald's is like a little piece of the globalised world.

boomers acted the same when communism fell

goyslop for dumb goys

desu i thought NL is so small and urbanized at the same time so you don't really have 'the province' where globalization doesn't exist, NL looks like all settlements were just satellite towns to one of the major cities

and for the next 8 years all teeneagers will hang out there

it's weird how some people have such extreme views I suspect it's an act for attention

yes, probably a lot of local businesses will go bankrupt before someone notices a fast food chain in your town brings more problems rather than just joy

5 big macs have been deposited into your account

w00t! thanks!

He was just doing his job cleaning them. What did they end up doing with him?

Kek I still remember the opening of the first store with an escalator in my shitty town