This is considered attractive by some

>this is considered attractive by some
Is it just me or does hollywood status increase perceived attractiveness in otherwise ugly actors?

Attached: now-then-star-wars-cast-actors-3.jpg (915x716, 119.54K)

>Does power, fame. Infuence, staus and wealth increase attractiveness, especially in men?
Hmm, idk

I think you might be gay

? he's a handsome looking guy. not 10/10 supermodel but would never call him ugly

Let’s see your face you incel fuck

What the fuck

Correctmundo

Post face. I need to compare someone who is unattractive to someone who is

Ewan is good looking guy. Fame and money give him extra points.

>Post face
>Ewan is good looking guy. Fame and money give him extra points

Attached: ewan-macgregor-2021-450x600_0.jpg (450x600, 56.43K)

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt senpai. I want to see your beautiful face

He's literally Ewan McGregor, retard

Oh shit, my bad

he's got a full head of hair, a clear face and thats all it takes. He's only lacking in height but that doesn't matter when he's rich and famous

the man managed to kick a heroin addiction livin in the Uk in his 20s, give him a break
though wouldnt want to be one of his "mates" ngl

MEW thinks he's pretty

People on this board constantly attack famous actors for being ugly, despite the fact that famous actors are always either:
>(1) above average in attractiveness
>(2) average but possess a distinctive character that makes them attention grabbing
Threads and posts like this say more about the author, who likely has narcissistic traits and needs to drag others down to feel that they have increased their own relative status.

Male attractiveness is foremost status : it means your genes are contextually relevant to thrive in the current socio-economical battlefield.

Looks and money are somewhat a proxy to that, and a mark of long term fitness, but generally social status beat it all.

>the man managed to kick a heroin addiction
Wow, he stopped shoving a needle up his cock?!
Why are addicts so pathetic

/thread

That's cope, it's just his fame. Otherwise he'd look like an incel

he was his most handsome in trainspotting, as a skinny junkie

watch movies for the first time in your life you dingaling