The netflix adaptation of witcher brought a large influx of players to the wildhunt game...

the netflix adaptation of witcher brought a large influx of players to the wildhunt game, if disney were smart they would remaster this game to complement their new television series.

the writing of the game might undermine their MO however, as the devs did well to weave the narrative in and out between the events of the movie to squeeze in additional scenes and content where they fit; i.e. muh canon was a priority here ..

with their vast resources and such a huge ip as Star Wars, it's mad to think they cannot professionally pull off some king shit surrounding all this stuff.

Attached: film.jpg (209x299, 25.75K)

This game fucking sucked

This. Should've chosen KOTOR or KOTOR II OP.

jesus why do you faggot want everything remastered. how about they just making some new fucking games. they dont even bother making new games anymore

I’m a sw autist and I never heard of this game ever

the game was a piece of shit lmao

>still no xbox emulator
fucking hell

Just reprint/adapt these instead. They're orders of magnitude better than that game.

Attached: jedi_apprentice_01_-_the_rising_force.jpg (640x913, 92.63K)

>how about they just making some new fucking games.
hell no, i've seen what is made these days. stick to remaking good games.

okay have fun with playing gta v for the rest of your life

>ecelb says game is bad
>everyone chimes in to agree with them

Remaking good games usually just ends up making them worse in every way except visuals. I will be genuinely shocked if the KOTOR remake is better than the original.

or the first three 3D games, because, you know, they got remade you fucking retard

When will you people realize that kikes value subversion more than money?

how will it be shocking? the game is no longer RPG with pausing, it's a full on action game akin to God of War
'better'
'worse'
it's a re- made game, a new touched up game, a different game, a different experience.

*keep it up i say.

Not those anons but Obi-Wan is not very good. And this is coming from someone who enjoyed Demolitions.

wtf is demolitions, obi-wan rocks and is one of the best games on xbox

gta v has been remaster on like 3 different consoles. you are still the retard.

Attached: MV5BYWY5M2M3YzctN2IwNC00NDJiLWEyZDgtYmRhZTRlOTRlMTBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg (800x725, 171.94K)

gta has never been remastered you stupid fucking idiot

now that's one i never heard of

lol? so what do you call the ps4/ps5/xbox one/xbox xs versions?