Grey jedi and the idea of the force being a curse not a gift is the only interesting part of star wars

>grey jedi and the idea of the force being a curse not a gift is the only interesting part of star wars
>it's non-canon
>the most interesting part of star wars was not even created by lucas

Attached: a27d24_7eba56f42189482996c253bc5590d9b7~mv2.jpg (1000x971, 350.15K)

moral ambiguity and the anti hero archetype are both crutches used by inferior writers who cannot create a compelling protagonist

Well said.

>grey jedi
cringey power fantasy for fags who want the power of a sith with none of the drawbacks that come with being a sith

fucking this

fpbp, i hate greys so fucking much. also kotor was a good game but not something to writte home about storywise

>noncanon
retard opinion ahsoka shes literally grey jedi

>there is no light without the dark
so if they sith get all killed these faggots will start doing random acts of evil just to balance things out?

more like a jedi dropout

i have an idea, why not call grey jedis nonbinary?

Except KotoR 2 is god-tier

who gives a shit about filoni fanfic

no its not, that game doesnt even have an ending. the old lady is one of more interesting characters tho.
and fuck the whole game is filled with empty corridors where content should be. Baldurs gate SoA moggs both KotoRs together

>Passion, strength
>Dude just trust me I'm totally a good guy
Kit, get the light saber

These

still better than passion - focus nonsense

Attached: htigklv73lay.jpg (552x781, 51.98K)

How is the force a curse?

she isn't a grey jedi in the way op and most think of them (as in using both sides of the force) since she adheres to the light side, she is a grey jedi in the sense she no longer agree with what was traditional jedi thinking especially with the councils decisions, similiar to how Qui Gon was also technically a grey jedi

because moost jedis are cringe and galaxy would be better off to kill them all

based