Be me

>Be me
>White conservative
>wanna watch some conservative produced kinos
>it’s all corny Christian pictures
I can’t even cope at this point

Attached: EED28196-7CA1-4B72-B3B4-99FE621BB603.jpg (320x320, 7.8K)

The Printing was good

i thought Gods and Generals was pretty good, just watch that

any day now, kino content will appear on PureFlix........ surely........

Unfortunately if you are conservative you have to share toys with religiotards. With them on the right and woketards on the left there is no home for based atheists anymore.

Hallmark romance movies

Just watch Master and Commander or Goodfellas, duh

Watch anime

>Scorsese
>Conservative

>based
>atheist
lol

OP, just don’t watch protestant produced cinema. Only Orthodox and Catholics are capable of producing quality art aka kino. If you enjoy Lord of the Rings, for example, you’re enjoying a famous piece of Christian, right-wing art.

You pretty much have to go with movies made before the civil rights movement. No later than '62

watch mel gibson films, he is the only one powerful enough to make whatever he wants while defying the godless kikes

Why are there so many Brazilians and Indians on this site who pretend to be white

>Christian, right-wing art
Not for long, chud, rings of power will fix Tolkien.

>muh strawman fallacy
Are you sure you’re white? Your post it’s remarkably retarded.

watch The Wicker Man. Its about a devout Christian police officer trying to find a missing girl on an island filled with free-love pagans who teach sexuality to children and their cult leader dresses up as a woman at one point.

Attached: My wife.jpg (1920x2400, 2.28M)

watch apocalypto and passion of the christ

I’m gonna give them a look.

He pathetically bent the knee to his masters

Attached: 96CD4751-FC0C-492C-8349-2CD763273016.jpg (828x968, 413.94K)

No I'm Brazilian

its hush money to stop them blabbing about his major role in the holocaust

>ALL THOSE TAX WRITE OFFS GOING TO PUBLICITY STUNT CHARITY???????
AAAAAAAAAAH IM GOING INSANEEEEEM HOW COULD HE BETRAY US BROS?

Gibson started based with Apocalypto but that Father Stu shit was just garbage

>Pr*testant goyslop
>Christian
Yikes lmfao

The thing is conservatives don't see art as something that needs to be political. Conservatives just want their media to be escapist and don't even particularly want it to be conservative or outwardly political; it's only liberals who like to inject their politics into escapism. Conservatives just want to watch cool entertaining shit that doesn't preach ideology.