Rings of Power

...fine I'll watch your damn show *unzips dick*

Attached: 20220610_191028.jpg (1551x2048, 536.36K)

Post the dancing webm

is she wearing fucking yoga pants

This bitch is too ugly for the part.
She only got the role because he name sounds Tolkienish

Feminism liberated women from the natural dignity of their sex and turned them into inferior men.

Attached: Queen+victoria+i+on+feminism+found+on+polrip+in+peaces_aec6e0_5429329.jpg (780x379, 96.68K)

>from the people that ruined Mission Impossible, Transformers, Star Trek, Star Wars, and soon DC.
This will sell our expensive product

It is impractical to carry a sword on your back

Elven yoga pants, woven by the loom mothers in Neldoreth from spider webs fresh with morning dew.

shes cute but at the same time her face gives off white trash meth addict vibes

But it's cool.

Of all the shit casting at amazon THIS is the one you focus on?

Go take a look at what they did to the wheel of time series, made it female centric and every female lead is a 3/10 or worse and some flavor of brown mutt.

my sentiments exactly
i'll just skip everything else

>bend the role of a character for woke points
yeah i'm super fine with the way (((they))) turned a witch into a fucking warrior

She's gonna get BLACKED in the first episode, I can already feel it

You think it would be more practical to wear a zweihander on your hip? Show one (1) example of anyone ever doing this.

Attached: 1635886172499.webm (700x850, 2.76M)

Those are 10 million dollar yoga pants, shitlord.

I feel like I'm watching a younger captain janeway do a seductive dance. I'm so confused.

Attached: galadriel thighs.webm (800x800, 3M)

>has hair imbued with the light of creation
>hair that inspired the creation of the Silmarils, gems that were so beautiful they caused a giant war that ended the First Age
>stick a ratty blonde wig on the actress and call it a day

This bothers me so much.

>wig
It's he actual hair, dumb Incel
Very few of the elves in this show are wearing wigs

Why are they so fucking ugly goddamn

The her hair is gross and out of condition and they SHOULD have put a wig on her, cock gobbling spastic.

Nice of her to carry her husbands weapons like that for him.

She's 5'4" tall, if she were to wear an actual zweihander on her back, it'd be tall enough for her feet to dangle should the point ever catch in the ground.

It's not.

Coomers v Tolkien Spastics

Ah, yes. More hot "stronk wyman" and "diversity" trash that I won't watch. I WILL make fun of it, though.

>Slashes his neck while drawing the sword all the way from the back up and front

>don't have 4 foot long elbows
>can't pull sword out in one motion
Rats

You have a zipper attached to your dick?

>not having Sticky Fingers

lately when i've been falling asleep i've been listening to audio books of the silmarillion and dreaming I have a cutie blonde elf gf

Galadriel is aimed at trannies just like Chapel in woke Trek & even Starlight in the boys.

I won't watch your show. I won't give it a chance. I will call it shit.

Attached: Isildur no.jpg (1920x800, 85.38K)